cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sub Transaction Type Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have 2 scenarios, Normal sales and Stock Transfers.

We have sub transaction type ST for STO.

We are facing the probelm that the G/L account of sub transaction hitting for the normal sale process.

Kindly guide me why it is happening and how the system knows that it has to take the G/l account of sub transcation type or without sub transaction type?

With Regards

Azeez.Mohammed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

At the time of creating the Excise Invoice you need to Enter the Sub Transaction Type in Initial Screen (J1IIN)

and also check the Account determination in CIN

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

In Excise Invoice there is no sub transaction type, but even though it triggered the G/L account of Sub transaction type ST.

What might the problem.

With Regards

Azeez.Mohammed

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

As per my knowledge, if you are not select the Sub transaction type in J1IIN , system by default will pick the normal G/L accounts rather than STO

so if you want to post separate G/L accounts for STO , you need to select the Sub Transaction Type in J1IIN

Test one cycle using Sub Transaction Type select in J1IIIN and compare both the documents,

Regards,

Prasanna

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to check in the following IMG path

Logistics - General > Tax on Goods Movements > India > Account Determination > Specify G/L Accounts per Excise Transaction

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

The problem is that upto Jan 31st, 2012 the accounting entry is

Cenvat paid Dr 50010

Cenvat a/c Cr 20010

and from 01 Feb,2012 the accounting entry is

Cenvat Clearing Dr 30010

Cenvat a/c Cr 20010

Both are normal sales only.

Why it happened?

With Regards

Azeez.Mohammed

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

please previous path at cin , i this path what is the present g/l for cenvat dr ,

i think fico consultant he change the g/l account , and also check Cenvat Clearing Dr 30010

Cenvat a/c Cr 20010, for which excise group and sub transaction type , and check path -img-tax on goods -india-out going excise invoice -default excise groups and series group settings check,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I check the G/L account assignment, somebody from client side has changed the G/L for Modvat Suspense and assigned the G/L account of Modvat clearing.

Because of this it is hitting the wrong G/L.

The issue is closed.

Thanks All for your support.

With Regards

Azeez.Mohammed

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

subtraction type is comes from at cin settings you make cin settings

go to img-logistic general -tax on good movement-INDIA-Account determination- specify gl accounts per excise transaction

here you assign the excise group , ETT NUMBER -COMPANY CODE - SUB Transaction Type-C/A Account, all g/l accounts you can assign based on this system takes automatic sub transaction type at J1IIN,

Please this settings for normal sales and sto sales excise group dateals