cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition without any access sequence in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

As i need some clarity on my issue,i am maintaining one condition type without access sequence as manual in pricing in control data,in sales order user want to give some manual discount for particular materials so for this i have maintained this condition,when i see the log in sales order its showing document is complete,is it any issue by maintaining the condition without access sequence in sales order,how it will effect in to FI ?please through some light on this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If it is for particular Materials you need to create a Access Sequence and assigned to condition type and maintain the condition records

so system will pick discount for those materials rather than giving the access to manual entry

If you are not enter the discount in sale order , system won't consider the discount amount , what is there in net value (final price) , it hits the FI entries (I don't think so there is not effect in FI entries if you are not enter , only it wont add that entry in accounting document , the net value will be changed and TAX and excise duties will change )

My suggestion is you better to create access Sequence and assign to condition type and maintain condition record

if i am wrong correct me

Regards,

Prasanna

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

effect in to FI

Maintain account key aganist the discount condition type in pricing procedure, say, ERS.

In VKOA, maintain the account determination for the account key accordingly.

So, when ever you maintain value for the condition in sales order manually and accordingly getting determine in billing. On release to accounting it will reflect in respective account doc.

Regards

JP