cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S_ALR_87013558 not showing the actual cost from the PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone help me find out why is the Actual amount from the PO is not reflecting in the report S_ALR_87013558.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok, I understood bad your question.

Check if someone has modified the layouts of the reports :

S_ALR87013558 -- >Go to transaction CJE6 --> layout 12KST1A and check the selection for actual costs ( click in actual) it should be the same as for 10KEF1A ( the other report).

Regards,

Sara

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Report S_ALR_87013531 does not show committed costs, report S_ALR_87013558 shows committed. Please check if you have activated committed costs in you controlling area because it seems that you don't have commited costs,

Regards,

Sara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

I know Report S_ALR_87013531 does not show committed costs.

I am talking about the Actual cost. Report S_ALR_87013531 shows the actual cost as required by me, but the same actual cost is showing as zero in report S_ALR_87013558

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if related objects are selected in version profile (OPTS)

Regards

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether that PO value is appearing as commitment in report S_ALR_87013558 .

OR if you have done GR and not appearing GR. You run Transaction CJEN and try again.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

PO amount is seen as required in the report S_ALR_87013531, but not in S_ALR_87013558

Also as you said i have run the CJEN T-code. But still it is not showing the Actual amount.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Please check CJI3 report for actual amount whetehr it is reflected in report or not.

If it is reflected in CJI3 report, then run CJEN & CJBN respectivily.

Then check S_ALR_87013558 report.

Regards,

Arvind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

I have done steps as said by you, but still the actual amount is not showing up in the report.

Regards,

Raj.

Edited by: raj_ps on Feb 10, 2012 9:43 AM

s_raghavan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Please try issuing the material against the Network and activity and check the Report s_alr_87013558 after that. You may find the Actual cost in the Report.

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have issued the materials against the activity, but still it the "actual cost" is not showing in the report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if that value (actual Costs ) is appearing in tabel RPSCO.

If not then there is Problem in updating the entries. You will have take help of Abap for this,

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

I have checked the table RPSCO and it is not appearing in the table.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you done the GR for this PO?? You will get the actual cost on this PO when you do the GR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes i have done the GR for the PO.

When i run the S_ALR_87013531 [Costs/ Revenues/ Expenditure/ Receipts] report the Actual amount is reflected properly, but the same is not been shown in the S_ALR_87013558 report.