cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

c_taw12_70 participant handbook version 092

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to be a SAP Certified Development Associate - ABAP with SAP NetWeaver. I have undergone classroom training from sap authorised partner for the same and prepared from the paticipant handbook course version 092 that they have given.I want to appear for c_taw12_70 exam.Can I qualify and appear for the certification exam c_taw12_70 if I have prepared from the course version 092 given in the handbook?

Edited by: ramancool on Feb 9, 2012 5:45 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

What is the handbook version 92

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

As communicated by mails and discussions on the call .You will appear for the certification based on the course that was offered . Hence your certification is C_TAW12_71 for course collection 92

Since you are appearing for certification based on your course and not based on your SAP experience you cannot change your certification code to the previous version.

hope this clarifies your doubt.

All the best for your recertification.

Regards

Joyce

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can. The material tested in the exam (and the weightings) do not change rapidly from year-to-year.

More important is the quality of the instructon that you received in your SAP partner course, and how well you learned the material!

good luck with your exam

Paul Bakker