cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding custom fields to shopping cart header in SRM 7.0 but not on portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i need to add custom field to shopping cart header data, but don't need this field on portal, will pass value by our custom program, need to check this field value in BBP_PD transaction.

i am new to SRM, please let me know step.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the table BBP_PDHSC, click on include structure u2018INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSFu2019 and click on append structure.

add a z structure with the fields you want. And then go to the structure u2018INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF_SCu2019 and create an append structure with the same name given above and with same fields. Then go to SM30 Table maintenance view for table u2018/SAPSRM/V_MDF_HCu2019 and click on u2018maintainu2019 button and click on 'New Entries'.

give details like below.

Structure name: " your Zstructure name

Bus type: Bus2121 " for SC

And click on save. Please dont check the options Field visible, Field Enable and Field required.(If so those fields will will be appear on Portal).

This steps will add fields only in SC header not on portal.

Regards,

Karuna N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

sap won't allow to append same structure to other include, can i add with different name.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes...... Add with different name....but make sure you have to use same field list.

Small correction in my earlier post is that In SM30 Table maintainance generator create New entries by giving your Field names....not the Structure name.We have to create as many new entries as no of fields in your structure.

Regards,

Karuna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i added the structure and fields to both include, while maintance in sm30 for /SAPSRM/V_MDF_HC error is coming " Entry A 0000 <structure name> does not exist in DD03L (check entry).

any other setting need to done?? please let me know.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you giving field name or Structure name in SM30 ?

Please give the field name. for more info pls refer my prev post.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i have followed all setps. not able to see this Z field in BBP_PD transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you find the field in Table BBP_PDHSC ?

Regards,

Neelima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In BBP_PD,Check in the table BBP_PDHSC..can you find out z field?

If not......are you activated your zstructure? Please check and revert back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi karunapsreddy

thank u for help. problem solved

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have the same requirement to add 2 fields in the shopping cart header.These fields should display in Portal. Values entered in this fields should be displayed in PO screen.

I have added fields in :

1. Apend structure of this structure INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF.

2. Append structure of this structure INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF_SC.

3.Created input fields in the layout of corresponding webdynnpro component  using enhancement.

4.Created attributes in context.

Here i am populating the values in input fields while creating the shopping cart. But these are not stored in database.

After the cart is ordered values are getting reset and showing null value in BBP_PD transaction.

Please throw some light  if any one aware of this.