cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECL Viewer not working in SAPGUI for HTML

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have developed a WD ABAP Application to list DIRs. If the user wants to change the same, he can click on CHANGE and it opens CV02N using SAPGUI for HTML in a new window.

Users are able to do everything except using ECL Viewer. The moment we click on any image it opens inside a browser instead of ECL Viewer. Is there any setting/config or any other method we can get the document open in ECL Viewer from SAPGUI for HTML

Regards,

Jai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

What is the current version of ECL viewer that you are using? For your requirement,you would need to setup appropriate parameters for 'Define Workstation application in Network' in DC30 transaction. Refer [this|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/PLM/2.Customizing(CA-DMS-EAI)] wiki link for details.

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Our version is 6.0. I am not sure if you read that when we access the image by SAPGUI 7.20 directly it works fine. Only when we use SAPGUI for HTML, we are facing this issue.

Please provide some hits how to get this working in SAPGUI for HTML.

Regards,

Jai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Our version is 6.0. I am not sure if you read that when we access the image by SAPGUI 7.20 directly it works fine. Only when we use SAPGUI for HTML, we are facing this issue.

Please provide some hits how to get this working in SAPGUI for HTML.

Regards,

Jai

Answers (0)