cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNC Field Provisioning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey gurus,

Wondering if anyone knows how to provision the SNC field in GRC 10.0 using fields pulled from the access request by mapping them in the default value of the SNC field? I tried putting #!# around the attribute name (i.e. #!#userId#!#, similar to 5.3 setup) and %, which is how it is pulled into the email templates, but still not able to get it to work.

Thanks,

David

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

So finally did you start using the SNC field by filling up default field in Maintain End user Personalization with p:#!#USERID#!# as even if i use the above string or p:%USERID% it is not picking up the values from LDAP i.e. it is just giving the same string rather than actual value.So just wanted to confirm as to what string was used to get the actual value.

Thanks

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Uday,

I'm facing the same problem with the SNC field by filling up default field in Maintain End user Personalization.

If you fixed the error, please share the solution. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

It appears to be working now, the userid field maintained in the SNC default field needed to be all uppercase. Thanks for the help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello David,

To be provisioned SNC value should be indicated in SNC field of access request. However, if you use HCM as a data source for user details then SNC would not be filled as it is stored in SU01 of GRC user. Unfortunately we did not manage to fill some fields from SU01 and others from HCM.

So make sure that you use SU01 as user details data source first of all.

Denis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello David,

I haven't configured this, but as per the note 1580591, I guess you should try: p:#!#USERID#!#

Cheers,

Diego.