Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query Definition Error - Content filter matched: Permission denied Error

ritikbaral
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting the following error while copying and changing the existing query definition in e-Sourcing.

Setup > Query Definition List  FCI-MyMasterAgreementsAndAgreementsDoc.

403 Access denied

You do not have the permissions to access this resource

Error: -13

Version: 7011

Component: HTTP_FILTER

Date/Time: Wed Feb 08 18:47:53 2012

Module: http_auth.c

Line: 598

Server: GLSR7-JCD-S1_EJS_00

Error Tag:

Detail: Content filter matched: Permission denied

When we did more analysis on this issue, we found that the SQL Query has two u2018Javascript:PostURLu2018 token because of which we are getting the above error. When we replaced the u2018Javascript:PostURLu2019 with u2018Javascript PostURLu2019 , it did not gave us the above error, but after this the Document Link stopped working. The document link used to take us to the Contract document word doc.u2019

Can you please help me with this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ritik,

I have exactly the same issue and it's only with the FCI-MyMasterAgreementsAndAgreementsDoc query. Did you find the solution?

Regards,

Gaëtan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting the same 403 Error message when trying to log-in with Amtrak. Am I being filtered out?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaetan,

Any luck with that?

Regards,

Subhasini

0 Kudos

Hmmu2026interesting. Based on the error message it doesnu2019t appear to be coming from Sourcing query framework. Itu2019s most probably some type of a NW permission issue. Sorry, couldnu2019t be more specific. You may want to check with your BASIS team.

If you find the solution, please do post it so others can benefit.

Regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting the same error with the query FCI-MyMasterAgreementsAndAgreementsDoc.

Would you know what the solution is?

Regards,

Subhasini