Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage Decision not possible

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While receiving the stock from production order with inspection type 04, user was unaware of the " Post to inspection Stock" check

box was not checked in the inspection type in material master, so the lot got created, material posted to QI stock

Since the lot was not assigned the task list i created the fresh task list but its not picking up the task list

So i cant take the UD, I can not reverse the material document since its serialized material and serial number as status ESTO

While MBST its giving error material document can not be reversed error "M7130"

What can be done, any suggestions ?

Thanks

Diwakar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If lot has status CRTD then :

Check following points -

1.Make sure that the validity date of the task list is one day prior to creation of inspection lot for the safer side.

2.Check the status of task list

3.check the Usage of task list.

4.check the usage in QA02 tab & date as well. you can change the date & usage here dynamically.

QA02>Click on inspection specification in Inspection Lot->Inspection specification tab from QA02->then click on sample tab in sample screen & save

Now check status in QA32,It should be REL.

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

The lot status is CRTD SPRQ , Created inspection plan prior one day of material document checked status, usage etc. the problem is inspection specification tab itself is not apprering in QA02 , somehow its not picking up task list

Edited by: diwakarnd deshpande on Feb 9, 2012 11:05 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then problem is with QM view of -->check whether "Inspection with Task list " is ticked in QM view.

Also make sure that you have clicked on "check char " & " auto assignment"

Also note that any change in master data will be applicable with next inspection lot created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can cancel the material document (GR) for this inspection lot so that the inspection lot will be cancelled. You can maintain the material master data as suggested by sujith and the do the GR for the production order.

Regards,

Smruti

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Smruti / Sujit

I tried to change date in the inspection lot, system gives message sepcifications attached sample calculated but it does not attach Q plan and it fails while UD

While reversal of the material document it gives error stock data of the serial number not relevant for his movement

I changed serial number by from ESTO to AVBL but still it does not allow

Any solution of this will be appreiated

Thanks

Diwakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked : QM view of -->check whether "Inspection with Task list " is ticked .It has to be ticked

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, Inspection with Task List is checked in the material master QM view

Thanks

Diwakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the date of QM view inspection type creation date & date when PO created.Master data must exists before the date of PO creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the problem is because of task list then Go to QA02 select the inspection lot. In the inspection specification just change the key date to today's date . No i think system will pick the task list. Then calculate the sample in sample tab and save it.

Regards,

Smruti