cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overall cost plans do not show up in CN41 and S_ALR_87013532 reports.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I planned costs in CJ40 (overall plannig). I have only WBS element in my project (no networks). But when I run the reports, the planned costs do not show up in the any of the repors in CN41 or A_ALR_87013532. But, if I plan as annual costs, then everything is ok, the costs show up.

Same thing with the unit costs in CJ40. If planned overall unit costing, then nothing comes up in the reports.

I will appreciate your reply/comments, please.

Thanks in advance.

Ja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check whether the cost element is created

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also please check the ECC Version you are using.

Regards,

Nitn

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Harsh and Nitish.

I gues I somehow need to go to customized reports.

Ja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Anywhere in the Thread you have'nt mentioned Version which you are using.

As if you are using ECC 6.0 then , you have overall values appear in S_ALR_87013532

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The structure overview and the planning board focus on the planning or the information about logistic data. There is only one column for the planning costs and therefore only restricted cost information is available.

The Planned costs column in the structure overview and the planning board corresponds to the Overall planned costs column in the hierarchy reports if you implemented Note 106823.. If you implemented Note 106823 (included in the standard system as of Release 4.0B), only the annual values of the WBS elements, networks and orders are displayed. Column 'Planned costs' in the structure overview and planning board corresponds to the 'Total of year'. If this effect is not desired, Note 106823 has to be removed or should not have been implemented beforehand. In addition, if you implement Note 127521, you must remove the changes in object REPS LHFPLU08 of Note 127521 (this applies to Release 30D - 31I). Any other changes can remain.

Check SAP Note: 148971

Regards,

Harsh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Hi Harsh,

That means if I de-implement sap note 106823, it will solve my problem. But, in doing so,it might have implact on other CO reports that are year/period wise. Any suggestion or any experience in doing so?

Any other comments from anyother person, please.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have same situation in my current implementation. I opted to change cost planning to annual; because to de-implement this note, lot many things needs to be done and other reports will get effected also. Plus any further upgradation in system might create problems in future.

Regards,

Harsh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In planning profile transaction OPSB check whether you have ticked the "Total Values" check box. Just a guess. Try it out. Also in the report S_ALR_87013532 scroll down and check if you can see any value in the overall column.