cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find standard print programs for ADOBE forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My question is how to find the standard SAP print program for a SAP provided ADOBE form. For example - how to find what is the satndard SAP provided print program for the ADOBE form for payment advice 'F110_AVIS_INT'.

As by default in the transaction F110 (where the payment advice form configuration is done), a SAP Script form is attached and the print program assigned is an SAP Script (as it contains call to function module like open_form, write_form... ) program and not an ADOBE print program.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

VijayCR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All the programs with include RFFORI06 can be used for the adobe logic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SFP and have a look (f4) over all those forms there are in the name space of SAP. Take the form, go in the package and check out the progrs. cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lorenz,

I have checked the programs under the package BFIBL_PAYM of the ADOBE form F110_AVIS_INT but there doesn't exists any program which can be used as the print program for payment advice.

There are programs under the package but those are something related to other requirements like some configurations etc...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Can any one provide any information related to the mentioned query.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI friend,

In general for finding the driver program for a form, we will follow these few steps,

1. System (menu) -> Status

2. There you find the program name under SAP data (Repository data). Here in this case the program for this form is SAPLFPUIFB.

This program contains all the includes for its proper functioning.

I think this will solve your issue if you face any issues please revert back to me i will help you.

Thanks,

Sri Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renu,

I have gone through the link provided by you but it only shows a list of standard PDF forms.

My question was how to find the standard SAP provided print program (or driver program which contains the data fetch logic and passing of the data to the interface of the ADOBE form) for these SAP provided ADOBE form.

If SAP has provided standard ADOBE form then definitely they would also have provided the standard print program too ?

@Srihari,

The path system --> Status --> program SAPLFPUIFB is the standard program for the SFP transaction and not for the payment advice form F110_AVIS_INT.

It will be same for all the ADOBE forms if we check in System --> Status --> Program.