cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue on changing Location Split

0 Kudos

Hi there,

On tcode /SAPAPO/MC7A I had customized the combination product A / gerencial unit A / 1.

Now, I changed that customization to product A / gerencial unit B / 1.

I relesead the forecast and the quantities are ok on planning book for product A / gerencial unit B, but the quantities on planning book for product A / gerencial unit A, have not been updated in accordance with the customizing tables for forecasts release.

Is there something that should be done?

Thanks,

Hermano Andrade

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hermano,

Are you saying that the forecast that was previously released to product A / gerencial unit A is still existing after you changed the settings to product A / gerencial unit B and released the forecast again?

The forecast that you had released previously to product A / gerencial unit A would not go away automatically only because you changed the settings from product A / gerencial unit A to product A / gerencial unit B. This setting is only relevant during transfer and would not adjust the things which are not specified in the setting e.g. now you don't have any setting for product A / gerencial unit A, so forecasts at product A / gerencial unit A won't get touched.

Either delete/adjust the forecast at these locations through RLCDEL or MD74 or otherwise you could also try out the option to maintain proportion for product A / gerencial unit A as 0 (as suggested by Ada). May be with this setting for product A / gerencial unit A also, the forecast at product A / gerencial unit A would become zero when you release the forecast.

Thanks - Pawan

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Maybe note 1508139 will help here?

Anyway, even without this note, after adding unit B, you can still save unit A with factor zero. Then previous released forecast will get removed I think.

Best Regards,

Ada