cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different / multiple senders to the same EOIO queue name.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'd like to know if it is possible to send from different senders, different messages to different receivers but using always same EOIO queue?

Scenarios are:

1) SOAP SENDER -> PI -> SOAP RECEIVER A

2) IDOC SENDER -> PI -> SOAP RECEIVER B

3) PROXY ABAP -> SOAP RECEIVER C.

All messages need to be processed by receivers in the same order they were sent from the different senders.

How this scenario should be implemented?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal. Thanks for response!

As far as I know,

1- Proxy Sender adds a prefix by defaul. Is it posible to change this behaviour?

2- By Following note 856597, I understand that you can set your own queue name in parameter &QueueId=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. So there should be no problem.

3- In Idoc Adapter, you can set a queue name by using a Function Module, but I dont know whether this adds or not a prefix. Will it add a prefix to the queue name?

So, in case I want to use for all this adapters the same queue, then I need to set in the Soap queueId param, and in the Idoc function module, the same queue name that is generated automatically in Proxy Sender (since this is fixed queue name based on Prefix + custom queue suffix).

4- Is that true? Can I guarantee that from IDOC I can use same queue as used by Proxy and IDOC won't add a prefix?

Thanks again.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

from what I remember (I cannot check right now)

SOAP - you can set it in channel so no prefix should be added

PROXy - you can set it yourself - set_serizlization - I don't think there is a prefix

IDOC - you set it yourself in the module - I don't remember if the prefix is there or not

anyway - just test it yourself and will know for sure

even if there is a prefix maybe there is a way to work with that somehow with some additional trick/workaround

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>>>How this scenario should be implemented?

in principal this should be possible

but you'd need to check if those different adapters do not add any adapter specific prefix to the queue name - once specified

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk