Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B2B - What do I need to do?

glenn_karlsson2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario where a multiple KU-partners in R/3 (our branches around the world) do business with the same external party for purchasing of indirect materials.

So all idocs from R/3 have the same recipient partner, but the sender partner will differ. I have two messages ORDERS and ORDCHG. I also have ORDRSP inbound from the vendor, with different recipients but the same sender.

I am sending and receiving using the HTTP adapter towards the vendor and, as mentioned, idocs towards R/3 (the KU-partners)

What do I need to setup in Integration Directory? Do I have to set up all my KU's as Parties? And create two sender agreements and one receiver agreement for each party? Or I can set up generic ageements with * in the Party-field? How do I then meet the right KU when posting the idoc in the order response case?

I guess there is no need for multiple communication channels? Correct?

I think I have like 60 internal branches doing business with this vendor so it would be nice if there are some way to minimize the effort.

kind regards,

Glenn

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are technically communicating to only one Vendor (which is routing the message to your partners), then you need only one Party and channel towards that vendor. If so, I guess your vendor might be checking the content of message to identify the actual partner. Then you may use Value Mapping and maintain different partner information there which can be picked during the mapping step.

I hope I understood your query correctly

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava