cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some Issues noted with my AC 10 SP7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have been testing my AC 10.0 with my end users and we have come upon couple of issues.I just wanted to share to see if anyone else is facing the same issue and how they have fixed them or have solutions(suggestions) to help fix these.

1.When I do a role search on Access request using a system as a filter criteria it is not displaying anything and giving message "No records found for the search criteria entered."

but when I use any other filter criteria like role name search ,composite or single role etc or just hit role search without selecting any filter i.e. display all roles ,it is displaying all the roles.

2.When a user is trying to submit an access request ,AC is checking to see if the manager exists in the GRC system or not ,if the manager doesn't exist it is throwing an error .It shouldn't be the case right as the system is connected to LDAP so it already checks against AD.

3. When I am performing request status refresh it shows different number of requests each time... i.e. yesterday it showed 120 requests with some in approved,some pending etc..but today when i try to do the same it shows zero..i even tried refreshing couple of times..why is this difference and what is missing to show such discrepancy of data or is it a bug.

4.Whenever end user wants to check the request status of his request in the end user logon screen it allows the user to go to next step but when he clicks on the actual request and clicks open request or instance status or provisioning logs it asks user to logon with a username/passwd.Of all the end user screens options only this screen asks for username/passwd as all other links work fine.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For No.1 This note 1674193 implementation fixed the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

Thanks for the update on the Issue number 1; rather surprised this solved the issue with regards to the System Criteria. I have run into the same issue, but the note is related to the Profiles not displaying in the Role Search. We'll give it a try. As for Issue 2, It is correct that the manager must exist in the GRC system as well as LDAP. We have run into this. I am surprised you are getting an error though. What error do you receive? I haven't run into Issue 3. ~Triera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Triera,

For Point 2 whenever I try to submit the request it says manager is not available..are you not getting that message ..If yes do you think I missed some step as the main reason for my concern is we have more than 200k users and if we have to upload those managers and keep them updated any time they leave or reorgs take place it would be very difficult.

Thanks

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

not sure if that notes fixed the issue, might be you have syncrinized again after appling notes.

I faced same but synchronized repository worked well.

for sure there were lot of issues stll exist .

sap suggested to apply notes of Sp08

we are facing issue with FF. when trying to print preview billing doc in VF03 system freezes, but when we try to print directly on target system it works fine no idea if you have faced this.

Regards,

Prasant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasant,

I didn't perform any sync after applying the note.And also we haven't setup FF yet so wouldn't be able to comment on your issue,maybe someone who has configured would be able to provide their comments.

Thanks