cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Costs in sap pm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

My Client requirement he has to see the costs individual ( I,E man power costs and material costs) of PM order.

Is there any standard report in sap to view these costs individually.

Regards,

Varma.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor

Greetings Varma,

You need to set up Value Categories. You need to go to SPRO > Plant Maintenance > Maintenance and Service Processing > Basic Settings > Settings for display of Costs > Maintain Value Categories and Assign Cost Elements to Value Categories

You can set up Cost Element groups in KAH1 with the help of your FICO consultant if neccessary.

After that you should be able to see costs broken up into categories on the individual Orders in the Costs tab.

To view a report for this you will need to set up PMIS.

Go to SPRO > Plant Maintenance > Information Systems for Plant Maintenance and Customer Service > Assign Value Categories to Maintenance Cost Key Figures and assign your Value Categories to the Key Figures respectively.

You will then be able to run MCI8 and view the costs broken down by the categories as well as Order type, period etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi there,

apart from doing settings in the value categories.. you need to have the configs done in the LIS system as well for MCIS report to fetch the data for I and E services..

Thanks

former_member385375
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Use standard report MCI8, MCI4, MCI3 for breakup of cost. Also use T codes IW40.( IW3M will show only material cost)

Shakti