cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Reference no. (KID No.) for Norway Implementation.

former_member206170
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there a SAP package to implement the KID no which is stated in the Invoice. KID no. has a control digit in the end which is calculated by Norsk Modulus 10

Have found a document which has KIDNO, however it has no information about it. Below is the link and it is a country version document. PLease refer to page 42 (Sales and Distribution part)

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/print46c/en/data/pdf/CAINT/CAINT.pdf

So, I wanted to know if there is a package available in SAP which can be implemented so that no development would be required. Please share any links or documents that can be gone through for more information.

Thanks,

Himanshu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206170
Participant
0 Kudos

Helllo Everyone.

Though I didnt get any information about this question that I had posted 8 months ago, I finally found the information in standard SAP about this and keeping in mind the fact that it might help others I am sharing it with everyone as below.

The following Standard Function Modules can be used to generate the KID no in SAP for Nordic Countries.

1) FI_PAYREF_CREATE

2) COMPUTE_CHECKNUM_NO_001

3) COMPUTE_CHECKNUM_NO_002

The 1st and 3rd Function Module uses a logic Norsk Modulus 11 (a method) to calculate the Control digit in the KID no. The control digit is the last digit of the KID no.

The 2nd Function Module uses a logic Norsk Modulus 10 (another method) to calculate the Control digit in the KID no.

The Function Module (FI_PAYREF_CREATE) has specific codes for Finland, Norway, Sweden and Denmark.

You can find information on Norsk Modulus 10/11 on the internet. Let me know if you need any further details on this.

Thanks,

Himanshu.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Many Many Thanks for Posting Detailed Info on Your Query why because you posted this query before 8 months and again you find out your query and gave Valuable Answer to don't bothering other users like You right.

I think,this type work whoever didn't do .(I extreamly thansks u).

Thanks,

Naren

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

atif_bhatti
Participant
0 Kudos

I have found the correct answer after research.

The user exit name is EXIT_SAPLV60A_001

SMOD :     Enhancement       SDVFX009

Billing
documents:
When billing in SD, it is possible to automatically generate a
payment reference which can be entered when the bill is printed and then
updated to the accounting document. The standard system contains a routine
which, for Norway, Sweden and Finland, creates the payment reference from the
bill number and the check digit. No payment reference is created for countries
not mentioned here.

If user
exit EXIT_SAPLV60A_001 is used, it is possible to:

• Suppress the creation of a payment reference for the
         countries mentioned

• Create the payment reference by a different rule

• Create a payment reference for other countries
atif_bhatti
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I sincerely appreciate your efforts in updating the forum how your requirement has been addressed and thanks a lot for the same.

G. Lakshmipathi