cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

current net value is zero in retro billing VFRB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

we have used some z fields in pricing, almost all the fields are z fields in price determination includes condition base value.

we are able to create sales order and billing document and price is also getting determined as required.

Now the issue is we are unable to use retro-billing functionality, there the system is showing current net value as zero.

Ex : My price is basing on weight (it is a service material), this weight is a z field.

Landing Charges - 60 MT @ 100/mt, condition base value is 60 MT and price is getting determined as 60MT@100 equal to 6000.

Z field is available in VBAK table and not in VBRK table.

Now i am changing weight in sales order and running retro-billing, then it is showing current net value as zero.

i am unable to find out the reason, what could be ????, pl help

thanks in advance,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FYI -

Retro Billing is used when you go for mass change of Base Pricing Condition Type in Billing doc(complete) based on Sold-to party & Material for a given range Billing date from & to. To do this you need agreement of your customer, and accordingly you make necessary changes in Base Pricing Condition Type condition record with proper validity date. Open ending validity date, might not be of much help to you in retro billing. So, when you execute Retro billing transaction for a particular date range, it considers condition records for Customer & Material key combination with validity of record laying in the date range provided.

So, that might give insight, why retro billing is working for you scenario.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

In my case, there are no change in price. the change is in value of alternative condition base value.

I think it should calculate the value basing on the new condition base value and should show me the current net value. It is not happening.

rgds,

Srini

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check Report - SDREBI01.

TABLES:
  indx,
  komk,
  komp,
  komrebi,
  makt,
  tcurt,
  tvau,
  tvfk,
  tvkot,
  vbak,
  vbap,
  vbrk,
  vbrp,
  vbuk.

Check the coding of the report, you will be able to know, why it's not happening.

I would till maintain, this works on validity for condition record with customer & material key combination.

Regards

JP