Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update ST-A/PI from 01M_CRM570 to 01N_700SOL

burkhard_krahn
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

since 01M_CRM570 is out of maintenance i try to migrate to 01N_700SOL, but there is no sufficient guideline.

Does anybody has experience in doing this? How can i proceed?

tia

Burkhard

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

burkhard_krahn
Explorer
0 Kudos

...now, I got it!

the trick is - don't to follow the given notes - just follow the button "Addon&Upgrade". This will lead you to the upgrade pack of ST-A/PI 700 SolMan. This can be installed via SAINT!

The pack I got from Solution Manager MOPZ, is only valid when you have 700 SolMan already installed.

So, the how to is: do not use MOPZ; download the installation / upgrade pack for "01N_700SOL" and load it into SAINT; be sure that no filter is set in SAINT (this was another mistake); choose the pack and install.

fine, thanks to DIego.

Burkhard

burkhard_krahn
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

thanks for that, but actually Note 69455 and 1570913 don't give hints about the single update of ST-A/PI. The SAINT does recognize a suitable installation pack, so it is not possible to install 01N_700SOL from SAINT and SPAM also.

cheers

Burkhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You have to use the upgrade package SAPK-01NS2INSSA. Check Note 1083365 - Upgrade behaviour of Addon ST-A/PI

Cheers,

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

If you execute the report RTCCTOOL, you'll be able to find the notes with the required steps.

Cheers,

Diego.