Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

person responsible

hemu_katta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus.

in ops6 i have aperson responsible as NAGU BULLE. When i am creating two projects ,one project taking person as NAGU BULLE. and another project taking as BULLE NAGU with same profile. Why it is happening.Please advise me.

thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Configuration for person responsible we also give Person Responsible Number.

Are you entering Person responible in Project with reference to this Number from drop down list.

Please enter Person Responsible Number in Project and then check.

Regards,

Nitin

hemu_katta
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

As per my knowledge in ops6 only wewill maintain PERSON RESPONSIBLE this will fetch to project.Please let me know where the configeration done.and also for checking change history of person responsible,i dont know where i have to check.

Please advice me.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Change History go to Utilities-Change Logs in the menu.

hemu_katta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi.

As per your guidelines i selected respected person and follow Utilities-Change Logs in the menu.and i found screen shot like EVALUATION OF CHANGE LOGS with START DATE and END DATE fields.From here how i can proceed to get my answer.Please advice me.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try entering some date range and check..That screen is self explanatory.

hemu_katta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul. In that screen i enterd start date &end date and excuted .I tried to find,

1.the recent dates of updation for person responsible ,Means i want to know that,what are the names of person responsible

before updation and after updation. But ifaild to find.Pease help to how to find.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check whether any settings related to display names.

last name first name

first name last name