cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem getting the apple push notifications to work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts, I am trying to get the apple push notifications to work with my app, and I am not successful yet.

I have successfully retrieved the device token and my app is set to accept notifications since it appears under setting >> notifications. But My device is not able to retrieve the notifications I am sending. This is how I got the SSL push certificate.<P>

I followed the procedure under this link [APNs Request|https://wiki.wdf.sap.corp/wiki/display/NWPro/RequestApplePushNotificationService+%28APN%29], I specified scenario 2, gave seedID and appID corresponding and the zipped CSR file. Then received the SSL development push certificate from the IT department. And as it is said in the previous link under "Overview on our infrastructure and consequences for you" the AppID is modified in the central build which means that the provided SSL push certificate is generated under another appID which when I check in the provisioning portal is actually the internal version of the appID under which I have my provisioning profile.<P> So I guess this is the usual procedure, but then what changes am I supposed to insert ? In my understanding the SSL push certificate, the provisioning profile and the bundle identifier specidied in my app should all point to the same appID. I would be very greatful if any of you would point me to the next step in order to receive the notifications on my device. Thank you in advance for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mohammed,

did you ever resolve this issue?

1) your link is not working

2) you never posted back a resolution or work-around.