cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Method : RAISE_FOR of program CX_WDR_ADAPTER_EXCEPTION======CP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

we have just done an EHP5 upgrade on ERP but we seem to getting an error on PPM that reads as below, if anyone had once experienced this please assist as to how your fixed it.

Error while processing your query

What has happened?

The URL call http://iprsap017.za.corp.implats.co.za:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/rpm/ui_dashboard_item was terminated because of an error.

Note

The following error occurred in system RQ1 : An exception occurred that was not caught.

The error occurred on application server IPRSAP017_RQ1_00 and in work process 1 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: RAISE_FOR of program CX_WDR_ADAPTER_EXCEPTION======CP

Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C0STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C7STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C7STANDARD==============CP

What can I do?

If the termination type is RABAX_STATE, you will find more information on the cause of termination in system RQ1 in transaction ST22.

If the termination type is ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, you will find more information on the cause of termination on the application server IPRSAP017_RQ1_00 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type is ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, you can search for further information in the trace file for the work process 1 in transaction ST11 on the application server. IPRSAP017_RQ1_00 . You may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system adminmistrator.

Error Code: ICF-IE-http -c: 400 -u: DUMAN -l: E -s: RQ1 -i: IPRSAP017_RQ1_00 -w: 1 -d: 20120208 -t: 132101 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION -X: 00221990F27D1ED194C8DF3CAF63BF97_00221990F27D1ED194C8DF4422C1BF97_1 -x: F94652E17BE5F1239F9700221990F27D

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check out this SAP Note

Note 1157740 - Self Diagnosis dumps when Settings is accessed from Menu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i did see this not but what worried me is that its reffered to a solman issue and hence this is PPM. did it work for u on PPM

former_member235924
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

did you get this fixed? We are experiencing the same issue after just doing the EhP5 upgrade in our first system.

Thanks,

Ingrid Funken