cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to edit price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to configure correction process. The PR00 condition is 'D' - Cannot be processed manually. and this can not be changed is the system. Is it possibility to change this condition in one sales document type (RK) ? I create correction request in reference to billing document. I have two positions - L2N and G2N ( process for Poland).

Mabey there is User exit that allow change PR00 even it is 'D' ?

KIng regards

Kris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hungary and Poland accepts only Invoice correction as the legal document and does not accept Credit and Debit documents.

During Invoice correction

The system creates two items, debit item and credit item in the invoice correction request for each item in the invoice.

In invoice correction request, you should regard the two items as belonging together

In the credit item, (G2N) the system completely credits the incorrect invoice item. You cannot change the credit item (apart from the Deletion, Reason for rejection, Billing block and Account assignment fields).

Enter the correct price or quantity in the debit memo item (L2N) in the sales order

Invoice correction has to have a new pricing procedue which has a pricing condtion that can be entered manually.

Assign a new pricing procedure say Z001PO for the RK doc pricing proc and customer pricing procedure combination

In the pricing procedure Z001PO assing a new pricing condition type sap ZPR0 for which manual entries should have C (Manual entry has priority)

Please revert back if you are still not getting it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can create 2 condition types which is a modifiiable one then assign the newly created condition type to the pricing procedure where your PR00 exists. The first will be an addition, another is deduction to the PR00. You can assign same GL account also to make sure the net value in the GL will be your desired value .. Hope it solves your question.. Credit Memo and Debit memo is another solution. Last is retrobilling ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

there is no option to use copy of PR00 condition. It must be one price condition. I added extra manual condition to pricing procedure, that when it is added to pricing i sales order, PR00 is deactivated.

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Is it possibility to change this condition in one sales document type 
(RK) ? I create correction request in reference to billing document. I have 
two positions - L2N and G2N ( process for Poland).Mabey there is User 
exit that allow change PR00 even it is 'D' ?

I added extra manual condition to pricing procedure, that when it is 
added to pricing i sales order, PR00 is deactivated.

In my opinion, you can set up a routine with the help of Technical consultant such that whenever Sales Document type RK is used, then condition type PR00 can be deactivated...Then the new price can be added up manually in RK sales document type.

Please update your thread based on these suggestions.

Regards,

Sarthak

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kris,

One method is with the help of your ABAP resource, check the possibilities of making the field of price PR00 editable for RK.

Another method is make a copy of this PR00 and configure it as 'Changes can be made' in v/06.

Use this condition type instead of PR00 in a new pricing procedure which needs to be set in OVKK for the document type RK.

+Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles