Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TM8 - Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am currently working on TM8.

I used two Logical system ( ECC and TM).

The fist step is to create a sale Order in ECC and send it to TM (with PI connection system)

*The issue :*

The Sale Order should be transform in TM system : Order-Based Transportation Requirements

But I can not find it !

Thank you

Regards,

Guillaume Lamy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guillaume Lamy

Did you find the xml in ERP (transaction SXI_MONITOR)???

If not can you check the customizing settings maintained in ERP under integration with external components-TM

Define Control Keys for Document Transfer

Activate Transfer of Sales Documents

Regards

Vinod

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guillaume,

To put a little more detail to what Vinod described.

In your ECC system, go to t-code SXMB_MONI (or SXI_MONITOR). Set your execution datetime window appropriately and execute (sometimes it is easier to create a new Sales Order so it is the last transaction displayed).

What you see displayed is the hand off of the Sales Order to PI (formerly XI) for transfer to TM. The fastest way (that I have found so far) to determine if it is your Sales Order is to double click on Ack. Status field (or any of several others, but the Status flag does not work). This will open up the xml document for review. Expand the Inbound Message (Sender), expand Payloads and double click on MainDocument. In the lower RH window about 9 rows down should be the Sales Order number in the Node named ID. So far so good.

If you do not find your Sales Order in SXMB_MONI, then most likely you do not have either your Output (see the TM Output Management Configuration Guide or look for TRS0 following this path: ECC IMG -> Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Output Control -> Output Determination -> Output Determination Using the Condition Technique -> Maintain Output Determination for Sales Document -> Maintain Output Types) configured properly or do not have your combination of Sales Org, Dist Channel, Division, DocType, and Shipping Condition in the "Activate Transfer of Sales Documents" to which Vinod referred to in his post. And verify that the Control Key in that table shows that the SO will transfer to TM.

Once you see the message with a green flag for the Inbound Message and a checked flag for the Response, your Sales Order made it to PI. You can look at the queue/log in PI, but I usually just go to the TM system and look at SXMB_MONI there to see if PI delivered it to TM. Here is where you find most issues displayed. Find the incoming PI message that corresponds to the outgoing message from ECC's SXMB_MONI. If it was successfully processed, it will display a checked flag in the status field.

If it does not display a checked flag, you will need to look at the XML to see what the error message states. Very often this is where you see that your plant or customer or material were not CIF'd to TM. Now you get to peel the onion (reference to Shrek movie, but I am not going to explain further). Fix the error mentioned, then try again. And fix the next error and repeat until there are no more errors and you see your OTR in the ERP Logistics Integration workflow.

Hope this helps,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

DEAR Michael,

ECC side :

XSI_Monitor:

> I can find the S.O Main Document (XML message / Inbound message/ payloads / main document > green flag): it is ok

CUstomizing request

> About sales document transfer i am not sur what is the TM No I have to fill up > Need you help

> I can just choose for the shipping point ( Standard 01 - Pich up 02 - Transport service 04) but not 03 > is it important ?

> About Control key parameter : which one I have to choose ? : SO to PM / Po to TM ( what is PO?) / OUtbd del / inbd Del ?

TM side :

XSI_Monitor:

>I can see some inbound " transfer to external application" and when i see (XML message / 1Restart : response > RED flag

I think that the CIF works because I can find out all the master data ( cust/plant/mat/vendor/shipping) when i create some freight order in TM

Another question :

ECC side

Do i select " Expected planning result " when i place an sale order ? because i can find the field in the VA01

Thank you very much , for your time

Regards ,

Guillaume

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guillaume,

I have gotten mixed answers on the question of TM System. I have been told that you do not need to specify it unless there is more than one system in the environement, but I would suspect it needs to be defined. I will look to see where (SM59, perhaps?). I was suspect that unless PI needs a system specified, it can be left blank. I have not worked that much with the PI integration and my expert is on paternity leave. I will ask around.

It is Shipping Condition (which becomes Service Level in TM), not Shipping Point which is processed in the table. For testing, you can use any of the ones you mentioned, but it needs to correspond to the one(s) defined in the table.

The control key that you implement should have SO to TM checked, PO to TM unchecked, Outbound Delivery checked, Inbound Delivery unchecked. Sales Order Scheduling should probably be left unchecked until you get the basic process working. Note, you do not have to create new Control Keys (despite what some of the documentation suggests). Just use the one that meets your goals.

On the TM side, you should be able to see the error message in SXMB_MONI when you open the xml. Can you provide the specific error message?

You may see all the master data, but there are locations and then there are locations (different location types). There are also Business Partners which need to exist for certain aspects of the OTR generation and Freight Unit building.

Are you working from one or more of the standard scenarios' configuration and demo guides? (Do you know what the standard scenarios are?)

Regards,

Mike

Edited by: Michael Appleby on Feb 8, 2012 4:43 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guillaume

Can you open the inbound xml on TM side and check for the error message???

Click the redflag in oubound status field, you will find Main Message

Or double click on the xml and check MainDocument ( application/xml ) under payload

Please let us know

Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

On TM side

With the SXMB_MON transaction, All the Sales order are with a green flag (scheduled)

With ST22 transaction : all the Sales order sent are on the list with this message :

Category ABAP Programming Error

Runtime Errors ASSERTION_FAILED

ABAP Program /SCMTMS/CL_COND_OL============CP

Application Component TM-BF-CND

Date and Time 09.02.2012 10:10:50

Short text The ASSERT condition was violated.

Scenarios RDS

I follow this Best practice : T55,56,57,T58,T70 ERP605

T60,T63,T65,T66 TM

Thank you very much for your time

Regards,

Guillaume

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

The flag is GREEN and below you can see what i see (Inbound message > payload)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

- <n0:TransportationRequestSUITERequest xmlns:n0="http://sap.com/xi/SAPGlobal20/Global" xmlns:prx="urn:sap.com:proxy:ERS:/1SAI/TASB1389AD89CE9E6B6262F:701:2011/06/16">

- <MessageHeader>

<ID>E1530090413B09F1A80E0017A43A9A88</ID>

<CreationDateTime>2012-02-09T09:29:29Z</CreationDateTime>

<SenderBusinessSystemID>ERS_200</SenderBusinessSystemID>

- <BusinessScope>

<TypeCode>6</TypeCode>

<ID>TM8</ID>

</BusinessScope>

</MessageHeader>

- <TransportationRequest actionCode="01" itemListCompleteTransmissionIndicator="true">

<ID>10003301</ID>

<CategoryCode>01</CategoryCode>

<DeliveryFollowUpBusinessTransactionDocumentTypeCode>73</DeliveryFollowUpBusinessTransactionDocumentTypeCode

Is it enough ?

thank you

regards,

Guillaume

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guillaume,

When you first open the XML in SXMB_MONI, by default it should open the Call Inbound Proxy (probably has a checkered flag in front of it) - Payloads - MainDocument ( application/xml). This is the last node in the tree on the left side. In the bottom right window you should see something like (if not double click on MainDocument) :

<nm:StandardMessageFault xmlns:nm="http://sap.com/xi/SAPGlobal20/Global" xmlns:prx="urn:sap.com:proxy:DMW:/1SAI/TAS0AA6B71EFAD45A977E80:702">
 <standard>
  <faultText>Standard Message Fault</faultText> 
 <faultDetail>
  <severity>error</severity> 
  <text>Business partner internal ID 0000422232 does not exist</text> 
  <id>259(/SCMTMS/TRQ)</id> 
  </faultDetail>
  </standard>
  </nm:StandardMessageFault>

Your message will be different given what you have reported. Can you post the corresponding xml from your message?

Thanks,

Mike

Edited by: Michael Appleby on Feb 9, 2012 3:45 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI michael,

the last message was from TM (maindocument)

this a message from ERP (maindocument)

- <n0:TransportationRequestSUITERequest xmlns:n0="http://sap.com/xi/SAPGlobal20/Global" xmlns:prx="urn:sap.com:proxy:ERS:/1SAI/TASB1389AD89CE9E6B6262F:701:2011/06/16">

- <MessageHeader>

- <BusinessScope>

<TypeCode>6</TypeCode>

<ID>TM8</ID>

</BusinessScope>

</MessageHeader>

- <TransportationRequest actionCode="01" itemListCompleteTransmissionIndicator="true">

<ID>10003301</ID>

<DeliveryFollowUpBusinessTransactionDocumentTypeCode>73</DeliveryFollowUpBusinessTransactionDocumentTypeCode>

IS it ok ?

Regards,

guillaume

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guillaume,

I think you posted the xml from the top right hand window. We need the bottom right hand window (from TM) and the MainDocument.

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michael,

right TOP

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Inbound Message

-->

- <SOAP:Envelope xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30">

- <SOAP:Header>

- <SAP:Main versionMajor="003" versionMinor="000" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1" wsu:Id="wsuid-main-92ABE13F5C59AB7FE10000000A1551F7" xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsu="http://www.docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd">

<SAP:MessageClass>ApplicationMessage</SAP:MessageClass>

<SAP:ProcessingMode>asynchronous</SAP:ProcessingMode>

<SAP:MessageId>15BC8F88-52FE-11E1-C3F7-00000086B87A</SAP:MessageId>

<SAP:TimeSent>2012-02-09T09:11:43Z</SAP:TimeSent>

- <SAP:Sender>

<SAP:Service>ERS_200</SAP:Service>

<SAP:Interface namespace="" />

</SAP:Sender>

- <SAP:Receiver>

<SAP:Party agency="" scheme="" />

<SAP:Service>TM8_100</SAP:Service>

<SAP:Interface namespace="http://sap.com/xi/TMS/Global">IntracompanyTransportationRequestRequest_In</SAP:Interface>

</SAP:Receiver>

<SAP:Interface namespace="http://sap.com/xi/TMS/Global">IntracompanyTransportationRequestRequest_In</SAP:Interface>

</SAP:Main>

- <SAP:ReliableMessaging SOAP:mustUnderstand="1" xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<SAP:QualityOfService>ExactlyOnce</SAP:QualityOfService>

</SAP:ReliableMessaging>

right BOTTOM

- <MessageHeader>

- <BusinessScope>

<TypeCode>6</TypeCode>

<ID>TM8</ID>

</BusinessScope>

</MessageHeader>

<ID>10003301</ID>

<DeliveryFollowUpBusinessTransactionDocumentTypeCode>73</DeliveryFollowUpBusinessTransactionDocumentTypeCode>

<TransportationManagementInitiatedDeliveryRelatedIndicator>false</TransportationManagementInitiatedDeliveryRelatedIndicator>

<DangerousGoodsIndicator>false</DangerousGoodsIndicator>

<DeliveryBlockedIndicator>false</DeliveryBlockedIndicator>

<ReturnsIndicator>false</ReturnsIndicator>

- <ConsigneeParty>

<InternalID>0000150001</InternalID>

</ConsigneeParty>

- <AdditionalParty>

<RoleCode>200</RoleCode>

</AdditionalParty>

- <AdditionalParty>

<RoleCode>10</RoleCode>

</AdditionalParty>

- <AdditionalParty>

<RoleCode>8</RoleCode>

</AdditionalParty>

- <SalesArea>

<SalesOrganisationID>1000</SalesOrganisationID>

<DistributionChannelCode>10</DistributionChannelCode>

<DivisionCode>10</DivisionCode>

</SalesArea>

- <ShipToLocation>

<TypeCode>1010</TypeCode>

</ShipToLocation>

- <DeliveryTerms>

- <Incoterms>

<ClassificationCode>FH</ClassificationCode>

<TransferLocationName>bis Emsdetten</TransferLocationName>

</Incoterms>

<OrderCombinationAllowedIndicator>true</OrderCombinationAllowedIndicator>

<PartialDeliveryControlCode>1</PartialDeliveryControlCode>

</DeliveryTerms>

- <TransportationTerms>

<TransportServiceLevelCode>01</TransportServiceLevelCode>

</TransportationTerms>

- <BaseBusinessTransactionDocumentReference>

<ID>10003301</ID>

<TypeCode>114</TypeCode>

<ProcessingTypeCode>TA</ProcessingTypeCode>

<StockTransportOrderReferenceIndicator>false</StockTransportOrderReferenceIndicator>

<Date>2012-02-09</Date>

</BaseBusinessTransactionDocumentReference>

- <BuyerOriginBusinessTransactionDocumentReference>

<ID>0932</ID>

<Date>2012-02-09</Date>

</BuyerOriginBusinessTransactionDocumentReference>

- <Item>

<ID>0000100001</ID>

<CategoryCode>SHL</CategoryCode>

<DeliveryRelevanceIndicator>true</DeliveryRelevanceIndicator>

<DeliveryCompletedIndicator>false</DeliveryCompletedIndicator>

<GoodsMovementRelevanceIndicator>true</GoodsMovementRelevanceIndicator>

<QuantityDateTimeFixedIndicator>false</QuantityDateTimeFixedIndicator>

- <AcceptablePickupDateTimePeriod>

<StartDateTime>2012-02-09T08:00:00Z</StartDateTime>

</AcceptablePickupDateTimePeriod>

- <RequestedDeliveryDateTimePeriod>

<StartDateTime>2012-02-09T08:00:00Z</StartDateTime>

</RequestedDeliveryDateTimePeriod>

<TransportationPlanningStartDateTime>2012-02-09T08:00:00Z</TransportationPlanningStartDateTime>

<ProductAvailabilityDateTime>2012-02-09T08:00:00Z</ProductAvailabilityDateTime>

<OriginalPickupDateTime>2012-02-09T08:00:00Z</OriginalPickupDateTime>

<GoodsIssueDateTime>2012-02-09T08:00:00Z</GoodsIssueDateTime>

<OriginalDeliveryDateTime>2012-02-09T08:00:00Z</OriginalDeliveryDateTime>

- <HierarchyRelationship>

<ParentItemID>000010</ParentItemID>

</HierarchyRelationship>

Correct ?

thank you for your time !

guillaume

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michael

TM RIGHT TOP

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Inbound Message

-->

- <SOAP:Envelope xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30">

- <SOAP:Header>

- <SAP:Main versionMajor="003" versionMinor="000" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1" wsu:Id="wsuid-main-92ABE13F5C59AB7FE10000000A1551F7" xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsu="http://www.docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd">

<SAP:MessageClass>ApplicationMessage</SAP:MessageClass>

<SAP:ProcessingMode>asynchronous</SAP:ProcessingMode>

<SAP:MessageId>15BC8F88-52FE-11E1-C3F7-00000086B87A</SAP:MessageId>

<SAP:TimeSent>2012-02-09T09:11:43Z</SAP:TimeSent>

- <SAP:Sender>

<SAP:Service>ERS_200</SAP:Service>

<SAP:Interface namespace="" />

</SAP:Sender>

- <SAP:Receiver>

TM RIGHT BOTTOM

- <MessageHeader>

- <BusinessScope>

<TypeCode>6</TypeCode>

<ID>TM8</ID>

</BusinessScope>

</MessageHeader>

<ID>10003301</ID>

<TransportationManagementInitiatedDeliveryRelatedIndicator>false</TransportationManagementInitiatedDeliveryRelatedIndicator>

<DangerousGoodsIndicator>false</DangerousGoodsIndicator>

<ReturnsIndicator>false</ReturnsIndicator>

- <ConsigneeParty>

thank you

regards,

guillaume

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guillaume,

It looks like you are in the Inbound Message - Payloads - MainDocument node.

I need to see the Call Inbound Proxy - Payloads - MainDocument node.

Thanks,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

I do not know where i can fin this information on TM (Call Inbound Proxy - Payloads - MainDocument node)

do you know ?

Guillaume

regards

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guillaume,

Go to SXMB_MONI on your TM system. Make note of the icon in the Status field (should be the first column in the grid) for your message.

Find and double click on your message in the list.

It opens up in the "DIsplay XML Message Versions" window.

On the left side (right under the glasses icon and Window1), you should see a tree showing a top node (folder icon) labeled: XML Message Msg ID = <your message id>

next (going down) is the green flag icon with Inbound Message ( RECEIVER ) which may or may not be expanded. If expanded, change it to not expanded.

next (going down) is a checkered flag icon with Call Inbound Proxy which may or may not be expanded. If not expanded, please expand it.

Under Call Inbound Proxy are SOAP Header, SOAP Body, and Payloads.

Expand Payloads and double click on MainDocument. This is where the error message should be located. If you do not see the error message or if the structure is not the same as I indicated above, there may be a different issue. And we will do other investigation.

Just a couple other comments. It looks like your whole ECC side and PI integration pieces are working correctly. Which is the good news.

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mick,

When I check the queue in TM ( SMQ2) , all the Sales Order are blocked " The ASSERT condition was violated"

There is a connection problem in TM !

thank you

regards

guillaume

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guillaume,

What version of TM (including SP) and ECC (Enhancment Pack and SP) are your systems? I probably should have asked this earlier.

Thanks,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guillaume

Seeing ST22 looks like there is problem with TM application side...Please report to SAP. It should be solved by Note.

Can you Please paste the ST22 record here, We can see any Note is already available in SMP

Also please mention you release versions with SP package level, as mentioned by Michael

Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

I made some modifications in TM (Mapping of Sales Order Type and OTR type, customizing problem). And now :

*Tm side SxiMonitor (maindocument)*_

- <nm:StandardMessageFault xmlns:nm="http://sap.com/xi/SAPGlobal20/Global" xmlns:prx="urn:sap.com:proxy:TM8:/1SAI/TAS0AA6B71EFAD45A977E80:702">

- <standard>

<faultText>Standard Message Fault</faultText>

- <faultDetail>

<severity>error</severity>

<text>Product 10 has no shipper</text> : this is the problem !

<id>017(/SCMTMS/TRQ)</id>

</faultDetail>

</standard>

</nm:StandardMessageFault>

Release and level

ERS : SAP_APPL 604 0009

TM : SAPTM 101 0002

ST22 :

No run time error (yes!)

thank you

Regards,

Guillaume

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guillaume

Looks like master data setup needs to be checked

Can you please make sure SHIPPING LOCATION is available in TM (Type 1003 in /n/SCMTMS/LOC3 - Define Location )

Also BP should be assigned in BP Number Field in General Tab

Shipping point, you can cif using CFM1 transaction as you did for other master data objects

Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

CFM1 & CFM2/3 are ok but i can see only cust and carrier in the BP (TM)

I can also find all carrier, vendor, plant, shipping point , mat in the tM system when i tried to create a freight order '( so the CIF for the master DATA is ok)

thank you

regards,

guillaume

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guillaume

Standard CIF transfer of plant and shipping point from ERP to TM will only create location of type 1001 AND 1003

In order to create BP along with that we need to have customer exits...NOTE 1410353 will talk about that

WHat you can do is, please create manually in BP transaction and assign the same in TM location master

Lets say you have CIFED SHIPPING POINT 1000

So in TM it is like SP1000@XYXCLNT400

Now create BP: SP-1000 of type org in BP transaction and assign it in the location master in BP number field

Now try sending xml it should pass

Regards

Vinod

Edited by: Vinod Kumar Pedapati on Feb 10, 2012 12:42 PM

Edited by: Vinod Kumar Pedapati on Feb 10, 2012 12:44 PM

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guillaume,

Or at least you will have peeled away this error to reveal the next (peeling the onion).

I have found it takes 2-3 iterations when you are doing initial testing to find all the errors. And there does not seem to be any faster way to do it (Vinod, Any suggestions here?).

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike

Agreed

I like the way you compared with onion, actually it makes us cry when peeling....

Never the less we should keep fine tuning....

Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Thank you very much for all your help.

I have an another problem.. and as you have already told me , the CIF doe not work properly.

- The plant : I use the note oss 1410353 and ok

- The shipping point : the system does not allow having two BP 1000 ( Plant 1000 and SHipping point 1000) : Failed

I tried to create an another Shipping point but the system did not authorize me " Check Shipping Point Determination "

(SPRO : Shipping Point and Goods Receiving Point Determination  Assign Shipping Points)

What can i Do ?

Thank you

Regards

Guillaume.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guillaume.

I was expecting this would be the case, in order to solve this problem

you need to activate two BADI's

In your TM system

go to customizing-SAP TM-SCM BASIS-Integration-BAdi for specific applications-Locaton and business partner

BAdI: Inbound Processing for Location

Create new implementation like ZAPOCF001_TYPESYSDIF and activate....this would create the suffix and prefix for your locations

ie you will no longer get the errror

instead the plant 1000 will be identified as PL1000@XXX

and

shipping point 1000 will be identified as SP1000

Note 1355784, please use the sample coding given in the note edit it to your requirements

Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

do i supposed to overwrite the code as it is describe on the note 1355784

i stop from here :

-

METHOD if_ex_smod_apocf038~exit_/sapapo/saplcif_bp_001.

Should i update theses note too : 1328394 and 13351168 ?

Sorry for this basics questions

thank you

regards,

Guillaume

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The sample code should be fine.....but i recommend to throughly go through the sample code and make sure it suits to your needs

You do not need to overwrite....

After applying the BAdi, you need to recif the master data, from now on the data will be represented in TM

with prefix and suffix.

So if you have old data without this prefix and suffix, it will work fine as long as the CIF integration model for that master data is not recifed.

Regards

Vinod

Answers (0)