Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplementary billing for material dispatched from Depot to Customer

balaji_parsewar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My client have a scenario where they had dispatched material to customer while negotiation is going on.

After price finalization, they will raise a supplementary bill to customer for material which had dispatched from the date from which new price got applied.

EX.-- New price got finalized on 25.01.2012 but applicable from 01.01.2012.

Now they will raise supplementary invoice for the material dispatched between 01.01.2012 to 25.01.2012.

I need process to map this scenario in SAP.

J1IS is not possible as it is specially created for plants as local number range is hard-coded in J1IS.

Please revert with valuable solutions.

Regards,

Balaji

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First you have to debit the difference of duty in parent plant. Check my suggestion in this thread

[Re: Capturing of excise duty depots for the factory supplementery invoices|https://forums.sme.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1501181&tstart=0&messageID=8277694]

G. Lakshmipathi

balaji_parsewar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmipathi,

Thanks for your input but the process you had mentioned in the given thread is applicable for the material which is lying at the depot & yet to be dispatched. You can update the excise duties of the materials which are lying at the depot through J1IGA.

But in my case, material is already dispatched to customer.

I had tried J1IGA for those materials, but additional BED field is greyed out there.

I request you to suggest some alternate process or workaround so that I can satisfy the client's requirement of supplementary billing.

Regards,

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Balaji

If you want to release supplementary invoice separately for each invoice then you can use invoice correction document (RK) either you can use retro billing process as suggested by Mr Prasanna in above post.

As far excise is concern as per my understanding you dont need to create additional excise invoice for sales as you might have passed duty in your original excise invoice bcoz from Depot we only pass on the duty to customer.

Regards,

Tanveer

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

I think you can use Retro billing concept

Use T-Code VFRB

For understanding the Retro billing search in google you will get good documents

I dont know about the Excise point of view

Regards,

Prasanna

Edited by: prasanna_sap on Feb 8, 2012 12:00 PM

balaji_parsewar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Excise/CIN prospective is more inportant here.

Regards,

Balaji

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer following SDN Thread, where a similar kind of requirement is discussed (where I'm involved):

-

-

If incase of any further doubt or inforamtion, kindly revert back.

Regards

JP