cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQVI Report Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created the report in DEV server with SQVI transaction code and assigned the t.code(ZVL06) for the same.

I have transported the request w.r.t t.code to PRD Server.

I am getting an error that the program not found/does not exist.

Then i found that the program does not moved PRD.

then i created the same report in PRD with SQVI.

Here the issue is that other users cannot able to execute the report.

After searching in SDN i came to know that SQVI reports are user specific.

1) How the other users can execute the report?( No authorization for SQVI T.Code)

2) How to move the SQVI report to PRD?

With Regards

Azeez.Mohammed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear When you run your Query Report on production server try to note down the program of Production server, you can do that via...First Run the Query on production server and come to selection screen and then go to SYSTEM> STATUS and you will get a program there copy this program and then assign this program to TCODE in your development server and then transport the request...now your TCODE will run, just need to have all user authorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashish,

Its worked fine with your solution.

Thanks all for your support.

The issue has been resolved.

With Regards

Azeez.Mohammed

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Convert SQVI to a regular query (SQ01), then follow the information per link provided.

SQVI should only be used for quick personal ad hoc queries. If you're creating a query for others, always use ABAP query (SQ01).

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please refer following link from SAP help, where you can get answer to most of your queries on SAP Query related to Transport & Authorizations:

- [ _SAP Query_ |http://help.sap.com/SAPHELP_NW70EHP1/helpdata/EN/d2/cb467f455611d189710000e8322d00/frameset.htm]

Regards

JP