cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rounding issue?

0 Kudos

Business created a specific purchase order consisting of material and returned material (credit memo):

- Pricing condition consist in PBXX gross price and NAVS VAT non refundable.

- After entering the material, when we try to simulate and pre save the invoice with MIR7 there is an error which consists in a sold between credit and debit. -0,03 preventing from having the invoice.

I noticed that when the VAT amount in the order is entire like 115 or 1023 system fonctions.

So I checked the rounding in the condition type but with no effect.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I Have the same problem, can anyone help me?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

To achieve this go to OBYZ -> Procedures

Select the tax procedure you are using say TAXINN

Here for all your ED conditions type

Like JMOP,JMX1 for BED

JAOP,JAX1 for AED

also for all condition type E Cess ,HE cess ,VAT ,CST assign CalType --> 17 (Rounding As per T001R)

And save

Now go to SPRO-> IMG->SAP NetWeaver ->General settings ->Currencies ->Define rounding rules for currencies->

OR use OB90 directly

here maintain a entry For your company code ,Cureency (INR), Rounding unit (100)

Save the entry

Now try to run a new cycle you will find system is rounding off all the tax amounts

Please check and revert

0 Kudos

Thanks Redriver for quick, clear ( and seems correct) answer but still Pb:

You say:To achieve this go to OBYZ -> Procedures

Select the tax procedure you are using say TAXINN

Here for all your ED conditions type

Like JMOP,JMX1 for BED

JAOP,JAX1 for AED

also for all condition type E Cess ,HE cess ,VAT ,CST assign CalType --> 17 (Rounding As per T001R)

So the company is in Switzerland and deals with Switz company: So I suppose I take TAXCH.

What do you mean by ED? condition type?

I assigned CalType --> 17 to VAT condition but now have a solde of 10,75 instead of -0,03.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

While replying I assumed that you are working on Indian client.

So use appropriate tax procedure (in Indian we use TAXINN) which applicable for your country (in OBBG which is assigned to your country )

ED stands for Excise duty a tax component similar to VAT (which is applicable for Indian scenario)

Now for your case assign CalType --> 17 (Rounding As per T001R) for relevant condition types like VAT

and then finally go to T.Code OB90

Here maintain a entry for your Company Code ,Currency (euro or whatever), Rounding unit (100)

by maintaining this you will create an entry in table T001R

That is It

0 Kudos

Hi there, I followed your instruction 1/put the calculation type in the pricing scheme m/08 for the condition type used then saved 2/ Selected the tax procedure TAXCH for my case assigned Caltype -> 17 to the VAT condType, then saved 3/ checked in OB90 company, Currency and RoundUnit 100 4/ developed a new order and the result is a sold of 2,74 which is still incorrect

I tried also an order with entire value and it is now incorrect too!

I must also tell that this issue appeared 4 months ago when the company implemented the package EHP5 which can be the origin of the issue?

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

will you please check in OMR6 what is the value maintained for key BD ( small differences ) for your company code? while other tolerance checks affect the blocking of invoice, small diff check affect the posting of invoice.

Also what was the error message you were getting when your difference was .03.

you may also checck SAP notes in support portal, there are many and some like 1402928 applicavle ehp5

0 Kudos

OMR6 what is the value maintained for key BD ( small differences ) for your company code?

In OMR6 Superior limit, Control, Value 5,00

The error message you were getting when your difference was .03:

Balance in currency transaction, Message number F5702, data expressedin currency transaction havebeen transmitted by the calling application,

Sytem activity.. treatment in FI impossible

Procedure: the errorshould come from the calling application.

Other precision: When we segregate tasks with MIR7 with first time/ material and operation: invoice and

2 time/ returm material and operation: credit note system works but creates 2 accounting documents

0 Kudos

Super AjitKumar the os note you propose refers to the issue: I investigate a little more...

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you may also see define rounding rule for currencies in spro netwearer currencies and calculation type 17 in pricing procedure. . pl read the documentaton for 17.

0 Kudos

Thanks Kumar for quick answer, Fact is I work in Switzerland and system is configured with 5 (and special rule applicable in Switz) and I did the change from 5 to 17, it does not correctso I now consider Redriver message...

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i was asking you to try maintaining calc type 17 in the pricing schema of m/08 if your tax condition is maintained there. calculation type 17 ensures that the rounding happens in line with what is maintained in table T001R .

T001R get the value from what you maintained ( 5 in your case ) in the rounding rules ( ob90 ) so your tax will rounded to the nearest 5 or multiple

i think it should solve your issue since the rounding diff you are getting is .03

( calculation type 5 ) not at all deal with rounding rules