cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Portal FITV - Travel Assistant and Manager at the same time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

On tcode FPB_MAINTAIN_PERS_M you define the way you get your employees for FITV using personalization dialog DIA_CO_CCA_TR.

I notice that you should use the same personalization dialog for travel assistants (can create travel requests and expense reports on behalf of other employees) and managers (approve travel requests and expense reports).

So my question is if a travel assistant assists one group of employees and also is a manager of other group of employees how can she approve theirs requests? (because we assigned the group of employees that she is assistant on FPB_MAINTAIN_PERS_M).

Many thanks.

Cheers,

AS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Andre

I did some checking on this and in fact this really is cross component in its nature (the transaction FPB_MAINTAIN_PERS_M itself coming as part of EP-PCT-MGR-CO side and also within BC-MUS-FPB) but part of the problem is you are creating this at user name level rather than role level.

There is an additional program iFPB_FILL_PERSONALIZATION_CC

you must run either progam FPB_GENERATE_PROFILE_CCMD (transfer the assignment of cost center and

user ID from the cost center master record) or program FPB_GENERATE_PROFILE_HRORG (transfer the assignment of cost center and user ID from the organizational hierarchy) and these then give you the possibility of further personalisation.

For more information please consult the documention of IMG activity 'Automatic Generation of Default Authorizations' in txn SIMG_SPORT under Manager Self-Service (mySAP ERP) -> Personalization -> Automatic Generation of Default Authorizations

That said, from the checking I did, I cannot guarantee you will be able to use the transaction in the way you want to effectively generate 2 different lists of authorized employees, I didnt find any indication this is possible.

Hope this helps in some way

Sally