Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add order number in standard SD_PICK_SINGLE sap script form

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI everyone,

Please Help?

I am trying to add sales order number field in sapscript form ZSD_PICK_SINGLE. derived from SD_PICK_SINGLE.

I went to table TNAPR and got the name of the program ZVADEK01 which i think derived from standard program RVADEK01.Other detais from the table are output type is EKKO and application V4.

Well below is the layout of the form in se71. I want to add the field for order number marked at XXXX

Reference Document

&VBLKK-VBELN&

Order number

XXXXX

&'Picking date 'VBLKP-MBDAT& &'Bereitstellort 'VBLKK-BEROT&

&'Loading date 'VBLKK-LDDAT& &'Route 'VBLKK-ROUTE&

My problem is i dont know the field name to insert there.Therefore I set the form in debug mode by going to utilities->activate debugger then tried to execute the program ZVADEK01(RVADEK01),but the program is not executing.

how can i get this field name to add to my form layout please some one help,kindly be detail??

All help will be appreciated.

From Abaper to Abaper.

regds

JA

Edited by: JackAbaper on Feb 8, 2012 11:14 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

What you mentioned is the printing program ZVADEK01 or RVADEK01, which will print the form that has been assigned to it. The printing program is the driver printing program, which means it gets data from other program, and it is driven to print the form, and it can't print out the form itself.

In TNAPR you'll see the output type, which is configured with the printing program and the form. In my system, it is EK00. In tcode V/38 you can configure for the Z printing program, and the Z form for this output type.

Then you can ask the functional analyst to create for you some test cases which print out output type EK00, normally it is up to some delivery or shipping related processing tcodes like LT31, or VL71... for pick list processing.

One you can use these tcode to print out the form, customizing the form is an easy task. In the printing program you just create a global variable, assign value of order to it, and put this variable in the form.

Hope you can finish the requirement.

Thanks,

paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Paul,

First thank you for your contribution.

Am using TCODE VL01N to print out the Form ,I tried to activate the debugger on the Form in SE71 after that executed the driver program which didnt work so I tried to execute the tcode VL01N but nothing happens.Unfortunately both ways seem not to trigger the debugger to stop at the Form,.Can anyone help in another way to make this to debugger stop trigger and stop at this Form using the driver program RVADEK01?

Thank you

JA

Edited by: JackAbaper on Feb 13, 2012 8:01 PM

Edited by: JackAbaper on Feb 13, 2012 8:08 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the program "ZVADEK01" for any statements having VBAK table fetch or some VBFA table fetch and try to identify the sale order variable from the program itself.

Else if you are not at all sure and not able to find the variable, then try writing a perform from the script to fetch the respective sale order of the delivery from VBFA table using VBLKK-VBELN variable (Delivery). The perform code can be written in the same Z program - "ZVADEK01"

Former Member
0 Kudos

from looking at the program (original), it appears to me that your sales order is in NAST-OBJKY. I would refer to &NAST-OBJKY(10)& Don't know why your installation violated SAP best practice and also created a new driver program...should leave the original driver as is and do the development in the Z version of the form, by adding any needed PERFORM routines in the form itself.

Alternatively, check the fields of other tables/structures, like VBLKP-VGBEL, or VBLKP-VBELV.

YOu can also turn on debug for your SAPScript, in Utilities>Activate Debugger from SE71, this will step through your form, tab by tab, line by line and field by field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The original sap program RVADEK01 and form SD_PICK_SINGLE have not been tampered with,what i notice they did was they

recopy as you say in Zform(ZVADEK01 and ZSD_PICK_SINGLE respectively) and now those are the ones we need to make changes by adding the order number on the zform.

Just as you suggested I tried earlier to debug the ZSD_PICK_SINGLE Form by turning on the debugger in SE71 after that i executed its driver program ZVADEK01 but nothing happened,why? what could i be doing wrong??

I dont why it does like this ? now i cant make any debugs on the FORM.If you have a solution for this please share?Otherwise my hope now is to try all the fields you mentioned to see which one display the order number,not a good practice in solving issues.