Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Safety Stock in SNC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vendor Safety Stock:

We have the following Business Requirement:

1) Customer would like to maintain VSS (Vendor Safety Stock) in ECC for SNC and Non SNC parts,Do we have some field in ECC wherein we can maintain VSS in ECC.

2) If we donu2019t have in ECC then Can we maintain VSS in SNC u2013product master .

3) If we can maintain in SNC then how this data can be brought to ECC

4) Customer would like to have the visibility of the Location product maintained at Supplier Location.

Can Experts help me on this like the Master data,Configuration to be done in ECC/SNC .

One more thing I would like to know in SNC in Product master can we see the Safety stock.

Thanks in Advance.

Shail

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Customer would like to maintain VSS (Vendor Safety Stock) in ECC for SNC and Non SNC parts,Do we have some field in ECC wherein we can maintain VSS in ECC.

I dont think this is possible as standard feature(ERP Core)

2) If we donu2019t have in ECC then Can we maintain VSS in SNC u2013product master .

You can extend the material to vendor location (type 1011) and then maintain in lot size tab, or log in as supplier go to master data menu-product-location product settings/SNI location product settings

PROACT xml should carry vendor specific stock

4) Customer would like to have the visibility of the Location product maintained at Supplier Location.

SNI has the feature, with proper visiblity profile assigned to business partner, he should be able to see

5)I would like to know in SNC in Product master can we see the Safety stock.

Answered above-lot page tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a Lot Vinod.

Can you please elaborate on the below point :

You can extend the material to vendor location (type 1011)

What are the steps that need to carry out toextend the material to vendor location and what is type 1011.

Regards

shailesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

Go to transaction code:/N/SAPAPO/MAT1 enter the product and location as vendor location then click on create button.

Now click on save then click back button and assigned it to model 000.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Can you please elaborate on the below point :

Like i will be maintaining the Safety stock or the other details in Vendor Product.

Now i want to pass on all this details to Clients interface by means of through IDOC can we acheive this , if it can be achieved then what is the process that i need to follow in SNI Process in SNC.

Thanks and regards

shailesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh

This means it can carry various types of stock category and stock usage you create in SNC....The xml cannot carry the value you define for safety stock at vendor location!!!! as far as my knowledge goes

It can be made only visible on SNC webui, by creating necessary roles

In order to see how this is fired, please see below thread

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2128448&tstart=0

Again there is no standard procedure available, how B2B communication should happen, it is upto the recieving party to develope their own process code(in your case idoc) and consume

Regards

Vinod

Answers (0)