Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SO-Free goods found but not apply

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI everybody,

Please help me solve this problem:

I've finished free goods and tested OK 2 months ago. It doesn't work when I come back and check again.

I have configed and define master data VBN1, I use free goods analysis to check, system found condition record and display "Condition record has been specified", but when I click on that condition record "The condition record for use N can not be displayed". And no have any subsequent item under Main Item (system even don't warning when I input quantity smaller minimum quantity of free goods as in the past).

More Infor: I just use Exclusive for Free goods with the very simple way. And I still can input manually free goods by inputting higher level item no.

I have researched every topic and check config again and again but it doesn't seem to work. Please suggest me any way to continue.

Many thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use Tcode VBN2.

Provide your Free Goods condition type - Discount type in VBN2 and click on Condition Information button.

This would take you to display condition record screen.

Don't provide/maintain any data in selection parameter & Execute.

But kee validity period/date in check.

If any condition record is maintain, then you will be able to see the result in List for Condition Type screen.

You can also follow Table KONDN - Conditions: Free goods - Data section to check whether you have any data maintained.

KONDN-KSCHL

Discount type

- Free Goods condition type

Say, NA00 - Free Goods SD

Regards

JP

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found/checked that the reason is Sales Unit in Master data (VBN1) is difference with Sales order (VA01) and no have any conversion for them. I will notice with my user, hope this topic closed.

Thanks anyway