Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform Printing : Error in spool C call: Error from TemSe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Can you please help me this error.

I have configured new Zebra lable barcode printer and I have updated the printer dirver I have got the below error when am trying to print the Smartform from SAP.

Error in spool C call: Error from TemSe

Please let me know is there any Temse problem

Thanks in advance !!

//Bikshamaiah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luca, as Nuno wrote,

the zip-file contains to separate zips with the files in it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Right now i've downloaded the device type zip file but i confirm that it only contains PRI files. NO other zip file in it....

Former Member
0 Kudos

you need to download a file named "zebra-sap-device-types.zip" this contains:

EULA.txt

Readme.html

Zebra_ABAP_driver_YZB1_2010-11-12.zip

Zebra SAP Device Types.zip

hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen

thanks again to both of you for your support but the zebra sap device type file contains only device types, no drivers. I can't figure it out.

Just sent an email to zebra support in order to get it clear....

Luca

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen

as soon as i did not receive any answer from zebra, do you mind to send me the Zebra_ABAP_driver_YZB1_2010-11-12.zip file? I have no other way to solve my issue.

Luca

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luca,

may you make your mail-adress public for short time, so i can send you the mail?

regards

Jürgen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many many thanks Jurgen!!!!

andreas_melzer
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Jürgen,

I am also searching for the Zebra ABAP PDL driver and finally found this thread.

Could you please also send the file Zebra_ABAP_driver_YZB1_2010-11-12.zip to me?

Many thanks in advance!

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jurgen

You are a popular person - any chance you can also share the mysterious "Zebra_ABAP_driver_YZB1_2010-11-12.zip" to me as well?  Similar to the others, the zip file I download only has a handful of PRI device types.  I've been in contact with Zebra support and they said they are not aware of any additional files, but they are checking. 

As an FYI on the device type, here is a screenshot of what is contained in the PRI file from Zebra - note the driver.  There is also one called "Zebra Programming Language 2" but the Zebra support person I've spoken with said that what we have matches their environment. 

mnoe
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

unfortunately this file/link has been changed, I get an 404, registering and accepting EULA

Would be happy if anyone can send me this zip file.

Thanks

disposable email btw:

zebra-devtypes (at) yopmail (dot) com

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to get the files from Zebra - but not their normal support team.  I worked with an engineer there a few years ago and he pointed me to a group that looks after Zebra-SAP issues.

Send a mail to : VH Web Tech <WTech@zebra.com>

They were able to send me

1. The infamous ABAL driver transport files

2. The device types

3. General documentation (that you can see made it into OSS notes, but easier to read direct from Zebra)

4. Documentation on dealing with an issue printing in LANDSCAPE format - there is an OSS note about it, but it did not work for us but this document has. 

I suggested they update their site for other customers

gautam_totekar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jürgen,

I am also searching for the Zebra ABAP PDL driver and finally found this thread.

Could you please also send the files Zebra_ABAP_driver_YZB1_2010-11-12.zip and Zebra SAP Device Types. zip to me?

Many thanks in advance!

Susana

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You will find it here: SAP Integration

Fill out the form and download.

Johanne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luca,

just go to the zebra-website (search for SAP) and download the zip-file (you need to be a registered user).

In the zip you find a folder named "Zebra SAP Device Types.zip" - which contains the PRI´s

furthermore you need to import some Transport-files (*.PVD) which are in the "Zebra_ABAP_driver_YZB1_2010-11-12.zip" which have to importet into the system also.

Check Notes: 1103422 / 1173046.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Jürgen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen

thank you for your response. However the point is: where can i find the Zebra_ABAP_driver_YZB1_2010-11-12.zip? On zebra site i was able to dowload the device types.

Luca

0 Kudos

Hi Luca,

I believe the zip file has both device types and (another zip inside with) the PDL driver.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately the zip file only contains the files YZB200.PRI YZB300.PRI and YZB600.PRI

0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm also having the same error with a Zebra S4M printer: "Error Spool-C-Call: Error from TemSe". I've already followed instructions on note 1696511 but still no luck.

Has anyone found a solution?

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Solved!

I'd forgotten to install ABAP PDL drivers delivered by Zebra (only installed device types) as described in note 1173046.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nuno

as soon as i have the same problem with abap driver, how did you obtain the abap driver?

The sap note says you have to import a CR provided by the vendor, but i only had the possibility to download the .PRI file.

Do you mind to help me?

Many thanks

Luca

0 Kudos

Hi Luca,

Goto http://www.zebra.com/us/en/products-services/software/enterprise-printing-software/sap-integration.h...and download the zip with the device types and the driver.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i have nearly the same problem with a Zebra GK420t(200 dpi) YZB200 label printer. Same issue "Error Spool-C-Call: Error from TemSe". In SP01 is no status entry.

I installed the printer, shown in the "zebra manual". If i change device type to SWIN it works, but i have to use the "real" device type (in this case YZB200).

Link to the manual:

http://www.zebra.com/id/zebra/na/en/documentlibrary/misc/sap_smartform_solution_guide.File.tmp/13760...

Thanks!

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Oliver, everybody,

Did you find a solution for the problem? We have nearly the same.

I would be very interested in a solution.

thanks and regards!

Jürgen

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you check the following

1) Are you able to print on barcode printer from windows machine for eg any word document, txt document ..

2) Are you using SAPWIN as the device type.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

1)Am not able to print barcode from windows mechne

2) when I try to use device type SAPWIN am getting the errort from spool and currently am using new device type YZB200 which is applicable for Zebra printer

Thanks in advance !!.

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1)Am not able to print barcode from windows mechne

This implies the printer driver is not compatible. You need to check this out first with the vendor.

Basic requirement for any printer which needs to be used for SAP is that , user is able to print from his machine to those connected printer any word,txt or pdf documents.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

The printer deriver installed correctly and we have uploaded device type as per the SAP document and as per the note 1173046 everything is fine in SAP Basis Support pack level for 620 release.

and Zebra lable printer is GX420t (200 dpi) YZB200

Thanks in advance !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

and one more error in for same when I click on spool request in SP02 I got below error.

Request 14.041 in system BID: internal error 0000000028/ 128 in spooler (Object notfound) ZXG4