cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove SC from automatic grouping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I want to cancel automatic grouping for SC in SRM?Because we have an external requirement that should not submitted to grouping, but my client already submit it to grouping when there is no contract assigned.

When i run report BBP_SC_TRANSFER_GROUPED, there is an error message 'Please clear the price or set the "Invoice expected" indicator', and no supplier assigned to SC.

Does anyone know how to cancel this automatic grouping?

Thanks,

Aleluya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone has ever faced a similar problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok so your external requirement created SC in SRM. If you don't have any contract and price on SC, the program will not able to auto source it. The SC should exists in SRM and should start showing in "sourcing cockpit". What is the issue here?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sachindubey,

this SC is not auto sourced, when processing the SC in sourcing cockpit, my client accidentally clik 'submit to grouping', and now it doesn't appear in SoCo anymore. the PO can only be created from BBP_SC_TRANSFER_GROUPED.

Because of there is no contract assigned in SC, automatic PO creation is always fail. We need to remove this SC from grouping and send it back to SoCo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

When you click "submit to grouping" it doesn't remove the SC from sourcing cockpit. It is still there until you source it or mark it completed. To view the SC submiited for grouping, you need to use "extended search" and check "intended for grouping" to see that shopping cart.

Hope this answer your question.

Thanks, Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sachin,

I use intended for grouping, then assign the contract to SC. And then resubmit to grouping. Since the contract is now assigned, PO can be created through report BBP_SC_TRANSFER_GROUPED.

Rgds,

Aleluya

Answers (0)