cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic creation of Reservation for Service Order (Return and Repair)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Looking for your valuable help on Creation of Automatic Reservation

I am working on Return and Repair process at Plant.

1) So far

Service Notification > Repair Order > Return Delivery > Service order . has been done.

now requirement is when i am saving the service order for the Object (Fisnished Goods), in which components required for servicing of material are maintained, when i will save the order a Reservation for the same needs to be reaised to Warehouse automatically.

2) In Repair order all operation and components are not reflecting when i am selecting the line item and going to EDIT > Display Range > All Items in VA02 for which i need to do DP90.(Resource Related Billing)

Please hepl,

Thanks

SUDIP SINHA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to the compenents tab in service order, make sure the item category as 'L' and the 'Res/Purc. req' should eb maintianed correctly. If it is 'immediate' , the system will create the reservation immediately. If it is set a s'from release' , then it will create reservation while releasignt he service order.

Regards,

SAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for giving valuable answer,

what if in the service order i am replacing some spare parts along with services when FERT is not under warranty. How the cost will be transfered to invoice. In my case only one service is transfered.

i waqnted to transfer cost of components as well..

Thanks

SUDIP SInha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks