cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Libraries DC load Excel Webdynpro java

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello my dear Experts.

I have a DC that contain WD proyecto in wich i want to load excel into table wed dynpro.

I have followowed the next links.

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=122856

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Java/External+jar+file+error+and+Solution

http://www.sapgeek.net/2010/10/web-dynpro-java-use-external-library/

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/2361

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1907794

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/9515 (part 1)

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/9517 (part 2)

If I try to put references in DC properties: sap.com~ externallibrary_deployableunit i got the next Exception when i try to deploy my DC.

15-sep-2010 17:24:58 /userOut/deploy

(com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy

Thread,5,main]] WARNING:

[007]Deployment finished with warning

Settings

SDM host : PORTAL

SDM port : 50118

URL to deploy :

file:/C:/WINDOWS/TEMP/temp53671ebpartners.net~samplecargadescargaxcel.ear

Result

=> deployed with warning :

Finished with warnings: development component

'samplecargadescargaxcel'/'ebpartners.net'/'local'/'20100915172420'/'0':

Caught exception during application startup from SAP J2EE Engine's

deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Error occurred while starting application

ebpartners.net/samplecargadescargaxcel and wait. Reason: Clusterwide

exception: server ID

17229150:com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException:

Clusterwide exception: Failed to prepare application

''ebpartners.net/samplecargadescargaxcel'' for startup.

Reason=Clusterwide exception: Failed to start dependent library

''sap.com~externallibrary_deployableunit'' of application

''ebpartners.net/samplecargadescargaxcel''. Status of dependent

component: STATUS_MISSING. Hint: Is the component deployed correctly

on the engine?

at com.sap.engine.services.webdynpro.WebDynproContainer.prepareStart(WebDynproContainer.java:1490)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.StartTransaction.prepareCommon(StartTransaction.java:223)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.StartTransaction.prepare(StartTransaction.java:171)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhasesOnOneServer(ApplicationTransaction.java:301)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter.makeAllPhasesImpl(ParallelAdapter.java:342)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter.runInTheSameThread(ParallelAdapter.java:126)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter.makeAllPhasesAndWait(ParallelAdapter.java:245)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.startApplicationAndWait(DeployServiceImpl.java:4761)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.startApplicationAndWait(DeployServiceImpl.java:4666)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.startApplicationAndWait(DeployServiceImpl.java:4639)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.dispatch(DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.java:1163)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:320)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:198)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:129)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:100)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:170)

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : Got problems during deployment

Unfortunatelly I am stuck in it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In order to give you more details.

I have used a an external lybrary UME and everithing works fine, i have the same aplication as a web dynpro proyect and everythin works fine.

i have package support 20 in portal installed.

Plesa help me.

Thanks for your information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I try to not write the references in properties DC in Web dynpro references in Libraries references, in mi DC WD deploy correct, i got the next run time Exception:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: jxl.Workbook -

Loader Info -

ClassLoader name: [ebpartners.net/repguad] Parent loader name: [Frame ClassLoader] References: common:service:http;service:servlet_jsp service:ejb common:service:iiop;service:naming;service:p4;service:ts service:jmsconnector library:jsse library:servlet common:library:IAIKSecurity;library:activation;library:mail;library:tcsecssl library:ejb20 library:j2eeca library:jms library:opensql common:library:com.sap.security.api.sda;library:com.sap.security.core.sda;library:security.class;library:webservices_lib;service:adminadapter;service:basicadmin;service:com.sap.security.core.ume.service;service:configuration;service:connector;service:dbpool;service:deploy;service:jmx;service:jmx_notification;service:keystore;service:security;service:userstore interface:resourcecontext_api interface:webservices interface:cross interface:ejbserialization sap.com/tcwddispwda sap.com/tcwdcorecomp service:webdynpro service:sld library:tcddicddicservices library:com.sap.aii.proxy.framework library:tcgraphicsigs library:com.sap.mw.jco library:com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient library:sapxmltoolkit library:com.sap.aii.util.rb library:com.sap.util.monitor.jarm library:tcddicddicruntime library:com.sap.aii.util.xml library:com.sap.aii.util.misc library:tccmi Resources: /usr/sap/JDV/JC00/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/ebpartners.net/repguad/webdynpro/public/lib/ebpartners.netrepguad.jar /usr/sap/JDV/JC00/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/ebpartners.net/repguad/src.zip Loading model: {parent,references,local} -

Please help me what can i do in order to solve this issue.

Thanks alot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. Please read following blog to see if it helps you: http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/27838

2. What kind of excels are you trying to read: xls or xlsx or both.

3. In my blog there is also a reference to Mr Walter Kahn's blog of how to add external jars.

4. What version are you using?

Regards

Yuval Peery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for helping me.

I have done exactly what you told me, i have the same problem.

I fact i do not get compilation error:

1) Escenary one problem during deploy DC

If I try to put references in DC properties: sap.com~ externallibrary_deployableunit i got the next Exception when i try to deploy my DC.

15-sep-2010 17:24:58 /userOut/deploy

(com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy

Thread,5,main]] WARNING:

007Deployment finished with warning

Settings

SDM host : PORTAL

SDM port : 50118

URL to deploy :

Result

=> deployed with warning :

Finished with warnings: development component

'samplecargadescargaxcel'/'ebpartners.net'/'local'/'20100915172420'/'0':

Caught exception during application startup from SAP J2EE Engine's

deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Error occurred while starting application

ebpartners.net/samplecargadescargaxcel and wait. Reason: Clusterwide

exception: server ID

17229150:com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException:

Clusterwide exception: Failed to prepare application

''ebpartners.net/samplecargadescargaxcel'' for startup.

Reason=Clusterwide exception: Failed to start dependent library

''sap.com~externallibrary_deployableunit'' of application

''ebpartners.net/samplecargadescargaxcel''. Status of dependent

component: STATUS_MISSING. Hint: Is the component deployed correctly

on the engine?

at com.sap.engine.services.webdynpro.WebDynproContainer.prepareStart(WebDynproContainer.java:1490)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.StartTransaction.prepareCommon(StartTransaction.java:223)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.StartTransaction.prepare(StartTransaction.java:171)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhasesOnOneServer(ApplicationTransaction.java:301)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter.makeAllPhasesImpl(ParallelAdapter.java:342)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter.runInTheSameThread(ParallelAdapter.java:126)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter.makeAllPhasesAndWait(ParallelAdapter.java:245)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.startApplicationAndWait(DeployServiceImpl.java:4761)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.startApplicationAndWait(DeployServiceImpl.java:4666)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.startApplicationAndWait(DeployServiceImpl.java:4639)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.dispatch(DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.java:1163)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:320)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:198)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:129)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:100)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:170)

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

1) Escenary two problem in runtime:

I try to not write the references in properties DC in Web dynpro references in Libraries references, in mi DC WD deploy correct, i got the next run time Exception:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: jxl.Workbook

-

Loader Info

-

ClassLoader name: http://ebpartners.net/repguad Parent loader name: Frame ClassLoader References: common:service:http;service:servlet_jsp service:ejb common:service:iiop;service:naming;service:p4;service:ts service:jmsconnector library:jsse library:servlet common:library:IAIKSecurity;library:activation;library:mail;library:tcsecssl library:ejb20 library:j2eeca library:jms library:opensql common:library:com.sap.security.api.sda;library:com.sap.security.core.sda;library:security.class;library:webservices_lib;service:adminadapter;service:basicadmin;service:com.sap.security.core.ume.service;service:configuration;service:connector;service:dbpool;service:deploy;service:jmx;service:jmx_notification;service:keystore;service:security;service:userstore interface:resourcecontext_api interface:webservices interface:cross interface:ejbserialization sap.com/tcwddispwda sap.com/tcwdcorecomp service:webdynpro service:sld library:tcddicddicservices library:com.sap.aii.proxy.framework library:tcgraphicsigs library:com.sap.mw.jco library:com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient library:sapxmltoolkit library:com.sap.aii.util.rb library:com.sap.util.monitor.jarm library:tcddicddicruntime library:com.sap.aii.util.xml library:com.sap.aii.util.misc library:tccmi Resources: /usr/sap/JDV/JC00/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/ebpartners.net/repguad/webdynpro/public/lib/ebpartners.netrepguad.jar /usr/sap/JDV/JC00/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/ebpartners.net/repguad/src.zip Loading model: {parent,references,local}

-

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yuval Peery

Thanks for helping me.

1. What kind of excels are you trying to read: xls or xlsx or both.

I am traying to read xls excel if it is posible to read this two versions.

2. In my blog there is also a reference to Mr Walter Kahn's blog of how to add external jars.

I try to download de sample DC, but i cannot see in my perspective NWDI, shoul i have to do something especial?

3. What version are you using?

Developer Stuidos 7.0.13 which has Service Pack 20.

Thaks a lot.

Regards

Yuval Peery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yuval Peery

Sorry for my mistake in the next quistion:

3. What version are you using?

Developer Stuidos 7.0.13 which has Packge support 20 inthe server.

Thaks a lot.

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just follow this http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1724661&start=15&tstart=1

Perfectly described step by step.

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all, I appreciate you help.

Hello my dear Maksim Rashchyn,

I have spent a lot of time in order to solver this problem, I try to solve this issue following the link that you gave me.

But there are some parts in wich i need more detail becasue i am new in web dynpro, i really appreciate if you can help me in more

detail with it or do you have any documentatión that you can pas me.

here i write my email in order it is faster to communicat one each other, if you have an email to contact you i apprecciate because

it is reallly necessary to fihihes it soon.

I have not answer my issue.

Thanks to much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry here is my dates:

My email is el_todo_poderoso1(arroba)hottmail.com

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

My email is

el_todo_poderoso1(aroba)hotmail.com

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for helping me.

I order to give you more detail in which step i do not understand.

Step 1: Create an External Library Development Component

my doubts are in steps:

1.6) Add two public parts, one for COMPILATION and one for ASSEMBLY. Give them names like export_excel_comp and export_excel_asbly

1.7) Right-click each public part, then click Manage Entities -> Archive and select all the JAR's presented for selection.

1.8) Click the Permissions tab, and check Entity Forwarding Allowed.

Step 2: Create an Enterprise Application Development Component

2.5) Click the Dependencies tab, and add a dependency to the DC created in Step 1. Do not change any of the default options.

2.6) Click the Permissions tab, and check Entity Forwarding Allowed.

2.8) Right-click this public part, choose Reference Entities and select the COMPILATION public part defined in step 1.6 above.

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello my dear Experts.

I am following the next link:

In the step 10 it cannot SDA File, is there any thing wrong.

Thaks for Helping me , any help is I appreciate.

Sreejith1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will explain it in simple way.

You need to use the external jars in other project.For that we need to add it to public part.

Once you added it to public part, you can add it to your other projects.

So while adding it to public, there is options for

for compilation - for Build time use

for Assembly - for Runtime use

Once you added it to public part and build, the public parts are ready to use.Now if you click the used DC of other project,

you can see the names you have give for assembly/Compilation.

I hope you are able to understand this part.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks my Experts.

I found the next link that describes exactly how to upload data in Excel.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Java/Externaljarfileerrorand+Solution

The problem occurs when y try to follow the next step:

Step 10:

Add public part jxlassembly of external library to the J2EE library project used DC's.Build the library DC.After building the DC SDA file will be created.Right click on SDA file.Select Deploy to J2EE

The SDA File do not appear, I think there is a problem in the server the version is 20 of package suppor i do not what can i do to solve it.

I appreciate any help.

Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should find the deployable file in the navigator window if the compilation was successful.

Regards,

MK

Sreejith1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are not getting SDA file after build, means your application have some error.

Try to find the same.May be some missing jar or improper linking.

One thing i am sure that if it is not giving SDA there must be some error in you application.

Some time you need to check with some other perspective to get info about this kind of error.