cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Argentina Internal Automatic Document numbering XBELNR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus. We upgraded from 4.6C to ECC 6.0 a week ago and are currently experiencing a problem with Argentina invoices. The Reference field (VBRK-XBELNR) is now being populated with the billing document number instead of the automatic system derived Argentina Internal Document numbering. Can you tell me where the configuration is to configure the automatic Argentina document numbering and also how to populate this number in the "Reference" field of the billing header?

Thanks

Ta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in copy control settings (t.codes VTFL or VTFA). Go to header details and you can find a field reference number. Click on the drop-down button and maintain appropriate value. Then test by creating a new documents.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Shiva. The options are as follows and in our configuration we have "E" selected:

A Purchase order number

B Sales order number

C Delivery number

D External delivery number

E Current billing document number

F External delivery no. if avaialable, otherwise delivery no.

The problem is that I do not want the billing document to default in the "Reference" field, but I want the internal Automatic Document numbering example: 0002E00000211 (SPRO > Cross-application Components General application functions Cross-application document numbering) to default. which is usually different than the number in the delivery document(example: 0003X00013477). This is special for Argentina and I do not know how to have the Reference populate automatically according to the Argentina document numbering (not copy from delivery).

Thanks,

Ta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am from Argentina too. I see my system has that fields empty. So I think you need to leave them empty and this will make the localization to be restablished for the correlative numbering in XBELNR.

Godbye

Josefina

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (0)