cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto updation of Shipping Date on ASN Save / Publish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In the ASN Scenario, on saving / publishing the ASN the manually entered shipping date in ASN Header gets overwritten with a system calculated date (In my case it is same as Delivery Date). We want the supplier to enter both the Shipping Date & Delivery Date manually while creating the ASN. What needs to be done for the same?

I think the auto updation of shipping date is due to automatic scheduling. How to disable this? Is it a validation check or a Config element?

Regards,

Bharath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhart,

There is one setting for Determination of Due Schedule Lines

Go to SPRO>Supply Network Collaboration> Delivery> Due Quantity Calculation> Determine Due Schedule Line Quantities

Here do not maitained any entry this may stop auto creation of ASN shipping/delivery date.

Already there are validatiob available for shipping date and delivery date without both dates system will give error.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue got resolved after the Validation Check "ASN_SCHEDULING" was made inactive for both P003 & P001 Validation Profiles.

Thanks

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bharath    

If i made validation check ASN_SCHEDULING inactive then I can enter both shipping and Delivery dates whatever I want but then I am able to publish the ASN with Delivery date as blank.

I dont want user to allow publish ASN with either shipping or delivery date as blank.

Thanks

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pravin,

Check if these Validation Checks can resolve your issue:

1. DLV_NO_DATETIMES

2. DLV_ARRIVAL_IN_PAST

3. DLV_WITH_ARRIVAL_DATE_EXISTS

Regards,

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhishekh

I did tried these validations but failed to make both the shipping and delivery date as mandatory fields while creating ASN.

Thanks

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

Create Z-validation check ZDLV_DELIVERY_DATE & assign validation check to profile P001 in Own validation then implement badi /SCMB/BOL_VALFRMWRK with your required logic.(Like ASN should not be published without ASN delivery date).

Regards,

Nikhil

Answers (0)