Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal login not possible after system copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus ,

I am not able to login to portal seeing following error in traces :

Caused by: com.sap.security.api.UMRuntimeException: SAP logon ticket functionality cannot be initialized because of an internal error while reading own key and certificate from the keystore.

Alias of own key/certificate in the keystore: 'SAPLogonTicketKeypair'

at com.sap.security.core.ticket.imp.BufferingTicket.initialize(BufferingTicket.java:163)

... 12 more

Here i did system copy from production and then after recreating the keystorage cert the login is not working.

VA login is also not working to re-create the entries . Tried activating SAP* but its also not working .

Please suggest .

Dev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved my issue by changing the administrator password from configtool securestorage.

Then i was able to login to VA and re-created the keystorage certs.

Thanks to all .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dev,

Looks like your server certificate has incorrect values. Please cross check and recreate if needed. Please check the configuration as well as suggested by Arjun.

When creating the key pair, you must use the following information.

- The key pair must exist in the keystore view TicketKeystore.

- The entry must have the name SAPLogonTicketKeypair.

- Later, you have to be able to export the public-key certificate so that you can import it into the accepting serversu2019 keystores or Personal Security Environments (PSEs). Therefore, store the public-key certificate separately using the Store certificate option.

- Use the DSA algorithm.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Siva Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dev,

Update secure store password in the configtool with the source system password or right password and try again.

You might also have to replace the secure store files @ global\security folder from source system.

Regards,

Arjun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just tried the same still not working ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you try to re-import right SAPLogonTicketKeypair file again using below command?

keytool -import -alias SAPLogonTicketKeypair.crt -file verify.der -keystore D:\SAPLogonTicketKeypair.crt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun ,

I am not familiar with this command .

Also i dont have the certificate to reinstall it .

I think this command will work if we have the certificate available .

@siva : when i am not able to login to VA then how will i re create the certificate from VA ?

Dev