Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to capture successful and unsuccessful messages in ECC System

former_member601528
Participant
0 Kudos

HI everyone,

I'm doing the File to Idoc Scenario, Here my requirement is to capture the successful messages and unsuccessful messages into two different folders in the ECC system. I'm using the PI 7.3 java only.

Is there any method is there to capture the error and success messages into two different folders in ECC.otherwise give some other options to do this scenario

Plz let me know do you have any idea in this kind of situation.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>> capture the successful messages and unsuccessful messages into two different folders in the ECC system.

What do you mean by folders here? You have Idocs at receiver and idocs doesn't get stored in folders. If you are talking about files corresponding to failed idocs, this won't be possible in standard way as these files are successfully processed in PI. If you are talking about files that has problem in getting processed at sender side, you may use Archive Faulty source file option in sender channel and give path of your ECC file system to store these files. In this case, for receiving successful messages you can add another receiver which points to File system of ECC for all the messages.

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

of course there is a way:

1. create a report which will run on the IDOCs - with date/time selection criteria

2. this report will check all IDOCs and get all IDOC status details

3. send all statuses to PI and inside PI do a split on the basis of the IDOC status - errors into one folder and successes into the other one

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk