Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start date in planned order

former_member691361
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i am creating planned order in APO, the finish date is showing the desired date as per the demand but the start date is always taking todays date and not scheduling backwards properly, eventhogh my scheduling type is backward with infinite.

Could you please let me know the reason for the same.

Thanks,

Prash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prash,

It's not possible to plan in the past, so you would not see a start date in the past.

If you would give a demand date in the future, the start date would get calculated backwards. However, it can't go into the past. At the most, you can get a start date for today for any order that is created today.

Thanks - Pawan

former_member691361
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Kindly note that the issue is not regarding the past date and it is happening for a particular product only.

Here eventhough we are creating an order in the long future,the start date is showing the current date means it is always taking the current date as start date eventhogh it is backward with infinite scheduling.

Thanks,

Prash

Edited by: Prasanth P G on Feb 8, 2012 11:09 AM

claire_yang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should check if the corresponding resource has correct time stream in the LC. You can use report /SAPAPO/CRES_CAPACITY_LENGTHEN to extend the time stream.

Claire

former_member691361
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

It got corrected after maintaining relations for the operations/phases inside the recipe in ECC.

Thanks for all your help and support.