Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Office change

former_member377333
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

A Sales Group (C55) has been transferred from Sales Office (C001) to Sales Office (C019).

My doubt is I have to delete old assignment and create new assignment or old and new both are to be maintained?

pl. guide me.

Thanks & Regards,

Sarran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assign your C55 to sales office C019,if there is no importance for that sales group at C001 you can delete. This combination

mainly used for reporting purpose.

Ram

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sales group is used for reporting purposes. You might want to check for any open pending sales orders on this group prior to deleting any assignments.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

A sales group can be assigned to multiple sales office, the reason to delete the former assignment if for user not to make mistake in assignment of sales group. Sales office and sales group can also be maintained in the customer master which can help for the determination for it.

SPRO>Enterprise Structure>Definition>Sales and Distribution>Maintain sales office (if a new sales office shall be created )

SPRO>Enterprise Structure>Assignment>Sales and Distribution>Assign sales office to sales area

SPRO>Enterprise Structure>Assignment>Sales and Distribution>Assign sales group to sales office

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarran, yes you have to delete C001 and also the assignment. IF you only delete the sales office then in the assignment there would be blank, basically bad data. Best to copy with reference and then delete the assignment and the sales office in one transport number. Do you need config path?

former_member377333
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks, Yes pl tell me the config path

Regards,

Sarran

Former Member
0 Kudos

SPRO>IMGL>Enterprise Structure>Definition>Sales and Distribution>Maintain sales office

and after copying then deleting also check

SPRO>IMGL>Enterprise Structure>Definition>Assignment>Sales and Distribution>Assign sales office to sales area and Assign sales group to sales office