cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LT31 problem with defaulting user parameter-id for the printer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are trying to use the PRI parameter on the LT31 screen for printer name and retrieve the data from the user parameters. However, the screen is not populating any value.

It works correctly for the LGN user parameter.

Can you please post a hint how to make it work? We don't want to set any default printer for the warehouse/storage type combinations.

Thanks for help,

Jacek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jacek,

I'm replying to your old thread on SCN to see whether you have resolved this issue. We're having the same issue in LT31, so I'm curious for a possible solution.

Kindest regards, Wilbert

former_member220529
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

this ios because for the program SAPML03T dynpro 125 (it means LT31), the set/get parameter are not set up.

Transaction SE51 (Screen Painter)

Hope this is helpful

BR

Claudio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. When I activate the Set/Get parameter on the screen and maintain parameter PRI for my user, I get the value preceded by a $ in the transaction (PRI value = PRIN, LT31 screen value = $PRIN). Any idea where this extra $ is coming from?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the printer name gets a dollar sign in front if this printer does not exist in the database, this indicates an inconsistency between database and customizing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found it, you should use the short name in parameter PRI instead of the full name. Then it works like a charm. Thanks!