cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archiving Message PI with Seeburger AS2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

we have an AS2 Scenario with incoming Invoic. Now my question: It is possible to archive our incomming messages after the as2 adapter has decrypt the message an before the message is processed in the pi. Where can i configure the archive step?

here is what i found in SDN:

:

"...

Archiving of B2B messages: Adapter module extending basic archiving functionality which is built into the AS2, X.400 and OFTP adapter. In and outgoing messages can be stored on the file system with more information (e.g. IDoc number in filename, archiving per business partner, etc.).

..."

Kind regards

Tobias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@Venkat - "AS2 adapter doesn't support the archive functionality by default."

I disagree. There is a FileStore module provided by Seeburger which provide extensive Archiving capabilities. If you have the license, there is an Archiving guide available with it which explains the process.

A simpler and effective way is of course to use createFiles option with BIC module if you have that license.

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry Tobias to provide the wrong data.

Thank you very much Prateek to give the valuable information.

Regards,

VR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

AS2 adapter doesn't support the archive functionality by default.

Alternative solution is you have to create another scenario like AS2 to file adapter, this is just taking the file from customer and put it in a folder. Next by usinf another file adapter with seeburger modules we can process and at the same time take the archive.

Regards,

Venkata Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

with BIC module in the module chain, you have parameter 'createfiles' where you can mention the app server path.

Regds,

Suresh