Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full ABAP Edition-Trial instalation problems

former_member246786
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to install the Fulle ABAP edition Tiral but I had some problems I can't solve on my own.

The first steps was alright and real installation began until Step 4.

At this point there was 24 actiosn to cmplete. The 16th first was alright but during the 17th ( Import ABAP) the system freeze. I try to stop install, reboot my computer and try again, it didn't freeze but the 18 jobs in ABAP import failed.

I tried to uninstall all I began to install and try to restart from the begining but the unistall process failed.

Each time I try to restart a new install or to continue the existing one, a message is displayed saying that I can try again, stop, or reset the data for the current task in order to restart the task without crash... but how to do so?

please help cause I don't understand at all... unable to install , unable to reinstall unable to uninstall.

Regards,

Morgan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Morgan,

In this case i suggest u to format ur harddisk and try u innstall from scratch. I hope before installnig Sneak Preview u have checked all the prerequisites and ur system confguration will also sufficient. Some times some problem generated in Import Abap Phase and it is really difficult to roll back all the process.So now u need to install from scratch

Hope it helps u.

Regards

Subhash

former_member246786
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash

Do U rally think that formating Hard Disk is the only way to continu install? Cause doing so will take a long time and I will have a lot of thing to install so, I would like to found a way to continue install from this point not to restart all and format my harddisk.

regards,

Morgan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Morgan,

As u wrote that u are not able to uninstall this. So i think in this case u have to format ur harddisk, its true it will take a long time and so many stuff u have to install. U can do one thing,if u are not able to uninstall it automaticatlly then try to remove manually. Just delete all the folder related to SAP, unintalled the MAXDB from controlpanel (if u r able) otherwise manually clear the registry whne everything will be remove related to SAP sneakpreview then try to install again,check it works or not.

Regards

Subhash