Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Logon Issue_Copyright Dialog Box at every SAP logon on QAS

former_member15149
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

From last few days, every QAS user logs into SAP, a Copyright Dialog appears with User last logon time, every time each user has to Click Continue on the dialog box. This is the only case with the QAS system and for each QAS client - 000, 200 and 220.

A kind request to help me disable the dialog box at the SAP Logon, what & where do have to configure in SAP QAS for it removal.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Chandrakant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member15149
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello All,

For the above Issue, just want to confirm if this is a SAP GUI Issue either...

Thanks

naveen_kumar1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP is obliged by law to display the screen. The logic of when the copyright screen is displayed, is that when a user logs on for the first time, the screen is displayed, subsequent logons are without the copyright screen. Also, logging on in different languages will cause the logon screen to be displayed.

One reason is that there are no language specific copyright texts stored in the relevant tables - hence we

cannot store that the user in question has seen the actual copyright text and have to display again and again this popup.

The reason for these missing texts may be you did not import the corresponding language as I can see in SMLT

The language supplementation does not take into account the long texts and we cannot do any fallbacks for these texts due to legal reasons.

Regards,

Naveen.

former_member15149
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Naveen,

Thanks for the reply...but our SAP QAS is implemented for last 2 years, but the daily users who login in to system face the issue of the Copyright dialog box popup at logon.

Even if I login using DDIC user the same copyright dialog box appears, is this a configuration issue? If its the Language Issue what steps could be done to resolve? Also from last 6months we haven't updated any of the SAP Patches to the QAS server. For more details, if possible I could forward you the screen snaps of the issue on your mail-id.

Thanks again....

Thanks and Best Regards,

Chandrakant