Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post has been Rejected

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

I am sorry to ask you please still i didn't understand on what basis i got the mail

if you people don't mind can you please tell me the reason

The links which i got the mail id

[Re: ERLA/NORM, Header and Item Level Pricing Issue|http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2131527&tstart=50]

[Re: user exits for sales order |http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2128353&tstart=0]

Regards,

Prasanna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Moderators ,

Again my post is rejected , check the below link

[Tax Calculation of free goods |http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2143085&tstart=30]

Can you please explain what is the reason exactly

Regards,

Prasanna

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Under investigation - temporarily restored.

matt

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My SD pricing knowledge is very old, but I think your reply was quite vague compared to the detailed question, it sounds as if you just gave it a shot in the hope of gaining some points, maybe it was reported for this reason.

On the other hand, SCN would shrink in size by 50% or more if we would consistently delete all similar posts, so I could understand you're not feeling happy to be singled out like this.

Thomas

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks Matt , can I know on what basis they are deleting because i don't want to repeat in future

HI Matt i wanna ask you one question related to my previous Query I sent a mail to sapnetwork @ sap.com but still i didn't get any reply can I know what is the reason

HI Thomas , As per my knowledge pricing we can't judge others pricing procedure how they have done until unless if they provide entire details otherwise we need to give only few tips which he/ she needs to check and revert the thread (If i am wrong correct me )

Regards,

Prasanna

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sapnetwork@sap.com is run by SAP. I am not a SAP employee, and have no access to this email account, so I cannot help you as to why you've had no response.

As far as knowing why your post was deleted - as I've said, it's under investigation. It is a general principle that it should be clear why any post is rejected. Neither Thomas nor I are SD experts so cannot answer whether it was reasonably rejected.

Note - I replied to you at about ~10pm my time yesterday. It is now 6am. Moderators are spread across the time zones, so please be patient.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

While there is nothing wrong in your response, you would have noticed what exactly the OP's query is. It is

Also wondering if the scenario can be addressed with Free of Change Dellivery

for which, you have not responded properly that's what I feel.

G. Lakshmipathi

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Mr.Lakshmipathi

It is free of charge Delivery but the problem is system is calculating VAT Zero

But the VAT value is also coming zero. I want the VAT to be calculated on Pricing condition and then give 100% discount.

That why i suggested check the PP once again what is the base Value for calculating the VAT and based on that do the necessary changes in PP

I think what i suggested it correct ( if i am wrong correct me)

Regards,

Prasanna

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I've consulted with my moderator colleagues, and our consensus is that your post was rejected in error. My apologies.

matt

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you Very much Mr.Matt , I am closing this thread

Regards,

Prasanna

Edited by: prasanna_sap on Feb 24, 2012 11:14 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Prasanna

It has been observed that you have started giving suggestions for either basic or a repeated question. Check one such thread here

[Multiple Sales Orders from One Quotation|;

Please discontinue this practice immediately as otherwise, recommendation for deletion of points will be considered.

G. Lakshmipathi

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Thanks Mr.Lakshmipathi , In future it won't repeat

But When I see some of threads if it is basic questions also people are responding

For your reference check the below link

[ Re: Basic Question: VK11 : Transaction DATA? |;

Like that i found so many threads and they gave reply & close the threads

Of course i know it is very difficult job for Moderators like you people spend so much time to avoid basic question

Regards,

Prasanna

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Wherever you find any thread is a basic or repeated one, click the yellow triangle which would be on right side of the thread so that it will reach the Moderators attention.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I faced a similar situation.Please find this [link|http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2084443&tstart=25].

I feel that modeator's should have the same interest in explaining the reasons behind the removal of posts when they remove them.

Phani Prasad

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Phani Prasad - still banging on about it after, what, three months? It really rankles, does it?

It is not possible to determine which moderator rejected the posts. Unless the moderator leaves a note with the rejection, we can't tell. If the moderator doesn't come onto this thread, then we'll never know.

It is already a principle among moderators that we give reasons for rejection - unless it's blatantly obvious what the problem is. It is not possible to enforce this principle. It has been explained clearly by Thomas and myself what the likely cause is, at great length. We do consider it important to be as transparent as possible or we wouldn't spend our time on it.

Moderation is carried out by volunteers. We give up our time and work hard, with the prime motivation being the health of the forums you enjoy. Sometimes it is hard work, and, as we tend to see more of the shallow end of the gene pool, sometimes it can be very discouraging. Mistakes happen. Decisions will be made that you don't agree with. You won't always get a satisfactory answer. Posts will be rejected without adequate explanation.

Live with it. This is the real world, not Plato's Utopia. As one of my wise friends said: this is website, not democracy.

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your considerate reply.

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do not know and cannot find out who rejected your posts, nor their reasons. I assume it was because of the similarity to the earlier posts, and because of the complaint, but I don't know.

Until/unless the moderator who made the decision answers you here, there's not much more to be said. Certainly, I will not comment on whether I think the rejection was justified or not.

I will say that moderation is an art not a science. It is subjective opinion, not objective. It's a judgement call. If you think your posts should be brought back, then send an email to sapnetwork @ sap.com

matt

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply ,

But my question is not getting the post back ,

If some one has informed then only they can rejected my post , that means may be moderators or users (I am not sure just guessed) , but before rejecting any thread why don't they didn't check & delete.

That means some one have authorization to approve it until unless they don't rejected

Regards,

Prasanna

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure what you are referring to now, but the process is that users report "abuse" via the yellow button, and a forum moderator will review the case and then decide to reject, move, edit or leave as is.

Due to the subjective nature there is a gray area of cases where one moderator might decide to reject, and another would leave as is.

Thomas

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply ,

one moderator might decide to reject, and another would leave as is

I didn't understand clearly ,you mean to say that if one Moderator take the decision , other Moderators will leave

If i am wrong please correct me

Regards,

Prasanna

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please understand that neither Thomas nor I are responsible for the forum you posted in. We are only explaining the process, not commenting on the merits of your case.

Only moderators can reject posts. Someone complained. A moderator investigated and decided that the complaint was justified. The moderator rejected your posts.

Anyone can make a complaint (using the yellow triangle). Once a complaint has been made, the moderator can either reject or accept the post.

Moderators do not reverse other moderators' decisions. Mistakes are sometimes made, and the route then is to send an email like I suggested, if you think it's important enough.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply ,

I know you people are helping ,

Anyone can make a complaint (using the yellow triangle). Once a complaint has been made, the moderator can either reject or accept the post.

That means if some one hit the Yellow Triangle it goes to Moderators who is responsible , so they can come to know who has done this

simple they can't do it correct

Suppose one person is purposefully done some threads (Yellow Triangle) , without reading the thread they can't do it correct (Moderators)

What I feel is before taking any action at least they can concern the Moderators related to Forum like SD, MM , PP etc.. or whose is responsible

Suppose because of that reason if they remove my ID then that case what can I Do ?

Regards,

Prasanna

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My turn again...

Yes, evil minded users could report posts purely as retaliation or due to other dark motives, but then moderators would see that there is nothing wrong with the reported post and leave it as is, maybe even emailing the reporter if he does this notoriously.

ID's are not removed lightheartedly, you would be warned in posts or by email beforehand. Only SCN super admins can delete IDs, and they only do that after being alerted by moderators with sufficient evidence and after approval by another SCN admin.

Thomas

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasana,

I was going through this thread and thought of putting in my 2 cents based on reading the thread. Please note that i am not a moderator and also i m not judging anyone. Every one is active contibuting member so we are sharing our thoughts or views.

I had a look at the second thread concerning the user exit posted by you and Rahal. Both are implying the same thing to use a user exit and you have provided an additional code also. But i think as responsible contributor its our duty to guide the other person not to spoon feed them. Believe me i have faced the same thing earlier when i started doing spoon feeding. Eventually it is through the help of moderators i am still trying to understand the right forum rules or what is the purpose of our reply. It is simply to Guide them.

I would also like to say about this question regarding enhancement has been asked several times on ABAP forums also. It can be easily searched on SDN.

I just dont want to hurt anyone sentiments. Its just that all moderators are doing a wonderful job volunterly. Yeah Matt has rightly mentioned it its an art not a science.

The best thing will be please keep on contributing as you are already doing it and keep helping keep learning. Let each member of SDN be responsible towards making it a better and better place each day each hour each second.

Thanks

Nabheet

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am really surprised to see this thread as it has missed my attention. Since the issue relates to the forum I moderate, I would like to add my comments.

if the same answer will give so many people but the different 
    is presentation like how you explain

Yes exactly. Moderators are also just looking at whether the message is copy pasted or not.

but Mr.Prakash has explained clearly about the Special G/L account little 
     bit in FI side also , so it means he followed my reply

I dont agree with your statement. Mr.Prakash is also knowledgeable member and able to give suggestions on his own.

i added the Code apart from that every one gave the same reply

Again had I noticed that thread, my question to OP could have been spell out your requirement clearly. When the requirement is not clear, I dont know how you had suggested user exit.

G. Lakshmipathi

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for giving reply ,

Even i agree Mr. G. Lakshmipathi, but some time if e don't understand what he/ she wants exactly , we can assume and give the Reply for that thread , it may or may not be correct , if it is wrong , the person will explain clearly

and also coming to one more i wanna ask you "Mr.Prakash is also knowledgeable member and able to give suggestions on his own "

On what basis you can category whether he is knowledgeable or not , it based on experience or based on Points

sorry if i ask wrong question because of my interest just i asked don't take any one personally , it is my request personally

Coming to my questions what about another question like ERLA / LUMF ?

Regards,

Prasanna

Edited by: prasanna_sap on Feb 8, 2012 9:44 AM

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Just reading this thread... I rejected the posts because I found that the abuse report was justified. As far as I remember both post were reported as repeated answers (which is considered point hunting) and rejected.

Theres no much more to add, simply refrain from repeating info already given on the thread and the situation will be avoided.

Regards

Juan

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply ,

Even I agree for that issue because you people found that i have given the same answer means include or program and user exit which is provided my other users.

what about the another issue ERLA / LUMF ? what is the reason for this thread ? , this is not abuse correct

On what basis the user mention that it is abuse ?

with out checking how they can delete ?

Regards,

Prasanna

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply ,

>

> Even I agree for that issue because you people found that i have given the same answer means include or program and user exit which is provided my other users.

>

> what about the another issue ERLA / LUMF ? what is the reason for this thread ? , this is not abuse correct

>

> On what basis the user mention that it is abuse ?

>

> with out checking how they can delete ?

>

> Regards,

> Prasanna

A user thought your post was too similar to the immediately previous post. The moderator who moderated that post, checked the thread, and agreed with the member. The moderator deleted/rejected your post.

Do you now understand the sequence of events?

Only moderators can delete posts. Only moderators make that decision. Moderators don't delete without checking. You may disagree with a moderators decision.

All clear now?

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prasanna,

"Mr.Prakash is also knowledgeable member and able to give suggestions on his own "

On what basis you can category whether he is knowledgeable or not , it based on experience or based on Points

Can't able to get you? Can you justify the statement?

Regards

JP

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply Mr.Matt,

A user thought your post was too similar to the immediately previous post. The moderator who moderated that post, checked the thread, and agreed with the member. The moderator deleted/rejected your post.

Only moderators can delete posts. Only moderators make that decision. Moderators don't delete without checking. You may disagree with a moderators decision.

All clear now?

OR ERLA TAQ
OR ERLA TAQ TAE
Try & share feedback.

Regards
JP

OR           ERLA                 TAQ

OR          NORM     TAQ    TAE

Still not clear my point, there is a lot of different when you think about SAP point of view for those replies , On what basis Moderator is agreed ?

If you clarify this doubt i am so happy and i will close my thread

Sorry if I hurt any one

@ Prakash : I know your most Knowledgeable person because of your experience, sorry if i hurt you in my previous words

Regards,

Prasanna

Edited by: prasanna_sap on Feb 9, 2012 5:54 AM

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

but some time if e don't understand what he/ she wants exactly , we can assume and give the Reply for that thread , it may or may not be correct

100% disagree with your statement. As a functional consultant your primary job is to understand the business need and translate it from business language (the way business users explain the requirement) to functional language/functional spec (the way the technical consultants can understand). Otherwise there is no need of a Functional consultant and the business users can directly work with the technical consultants. If you are going to work on assumptions...it is mandatory to inform the business that you are working under those assumptions. In SDN also, if you are replying based on some assumptions, it is advisable to mention your assumptions in the reply or ask the member to provide all the required information before giving your suggestion.

When Prakash is considered as knowledgeable, it doesn't mean he is more knowledgeable than you or not in comparision with any other member. The context was about copying other's (esp your) message in his replies. But, the knolwledge of a person can be judged from the quality of the posts/replies...atleast to some extent. Quality interms of framing the sentences and spelling mistakes also counts.

In the item category assignment reply...I do not find a great difference between the two replies. JP has mentioned the TAQ assignment at HLItemCategory and you have given it as Default Item Category. Though your message is correct, (as per your message in the previous post...the TAQ is not in the postion of Default Item Cat...which is wrong again) instead of giving all the details again, you can simply mention the correction to previous post, since it is a minor correction. Otherwise it looks like the reply was posted only for points even if not posted with such intention.

I value your contribution in SD forums....and wish to see you more active answering good questions providing your valuable suggestions (as you are doing now).

Thanks,

Ravi

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sir! Nice to here from you.

Check my response with relevance to query in following thread & also subsequent queries to people who post the query.

-

|OR|ERLA| | |TAQ | |OR|NORM|TAQ|TAP| |

and also check in VOV7, Item category TAP - Pricing field "Empty" Statistical Value field should be "X"

Regards

JP

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

The assignment you have suggested in the thread (provided link) looks perfect...but it is not the same message posted in this thread. I replied purely based on the information in previous messages here and sorry for my mistake.

Thanks,

Ravi

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Quality in terms of framing the sentences and spelling mistakes also counts.

I do not think so

Kesav

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since the rejected posts are gone, can you post your texts here for further discussion? If I remember correctly, the text is quoted in the rejection mail that you received.

Thomas

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply

For the First Thread what i have given the reply

OR          NORM     TAQ    TAP

and also check in VOV7, Item category TAP - Pricing field "Empty"

Statistical Value field should be "X"

For the Second Question

Go to SE38: MV45AFZZ

User Exit : FORM USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE

Code:  IF xvbap[] IS INITIAL AND VBAP-MATNR = ' '.
MESSAGE 'NO ITEMS ENTERED' TYPE 'E'.
ENDIF.

Regards,

Prasanna

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure, maybe you repeated information that was already posted? We cannot see the exact position of your posts in the threads anymore.

Anyway, let's see if the responsible moderator will comment here.

Thomas

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I remember this one. There was a complaint that your post, dated Feb 6, 2012 12:17 PM, was extremely similar to the earlier post.

Earlier post Feb 6, 2012 12:13 PM -

Item Category group for Subitems should be ERLA, not NORM.Sales Order - Item Cat Group - Higher I Cat - I Cat

OR ERLA TAQ

OR ERLA TAQ TAE

Try & share feedback.

Regards

JP

-

Whoever the moderator was who rejected your post (and I don't know and can't tell I'm afraid), he (or she) felt that the complaint was justified.

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Similarly for Re: user exits for sales order

RahalFM wrote at 4:09pm:

-

Hi,

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE is called only when you try to save the sales order. Therefore check with your ABAP developer, whether you can use below user exit.

Include - MV45AFZZ

User Exit - FORM USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP

This is getting triggered as soon as when you enter a material in the Line item.

Best regards,

Rahal

-

You wrote at 4:40pm:

-

HI

If you want mandatory Material Number in sale order if my above assumption is correct try to follow the below Enhancement

Go to SE38 , Enter MV45AFZZ

User Exit : FORM USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE.

Code : IF xvbap[] IS INITIAL AND VBAP-MATNR = ' '.

MESSAGE 'NO ITEMS ENTERED' TYPE 'E'.

ENDIF.

The above will give the error message if the end user didn't enter the material and try to save

Regards,

Prasanna

-

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply

I didn't check what Mr.Prakash has given the reply for that issue because i have already open thread and trying reply for that thread because of some reason i opened but not reply , after that i gave the answer to that thread because i checked in my books and SAP. It doesn't mean that i used Mr.Prakash answers (Sorry if i use bad words)

If i see the Mr.Prakash answer i didn't post him

if the same answer will give so many people but the different is presentation like how you explain

[Re: Customer Advance Payment |http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2132105&tstart=0]

If you check the above link , i explained like It is possible through Special G/L account

but Mr.Prakash has explained clearly about the Special G/L account little bit in FI side also , so it means he followed my reply

Coming the Sale order issue , because i added the Code apart from that every one gave the same reply but what Mr.Rahul has suggested before that 2 users has given the reply then why Mr.Rahul reply is not deleted , is there any specific reason ?

If i am wrong asking the above questions please correct me

Regards,

Prasanna

Edited by: prasanna_sap on Feb 7, 2012 11:27 AM

Edited by: prasanna_sap on Feb 7, 2012 11:29 AM

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply ,,

OR ERLA TAQ
OR ERLA TAQ TAE
Try & share feedback.

Regards
JP

OR          NORM     TAQ    TAE

There is lot of variation between 2 answers , so on what basis they are rejected and also please check the thread once again what Mr.Praksh has suggested what i suggested

Regards,

Prasanna

Edited by: prasanna_sap on Feb 7, 2012 11:41 AM

Edited by: prasanna_sap on Feb 7, 2012 11:50 AM