cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VALUE MAPPING - values not getting posted in POSDW.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PI masters,

i am in a very peculiar situation...i have made settings for tender id(value in pos file) and tender type code (value in posdw). the settings were perfect in development and worked fine,,but when it comes to production...posdw prod is unable to replace the tender id with tender type code...it is saying unknown means of payment type .., so any ideas of where might the settings go wrong, at posdw or in PI?

thanks...kartz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you're using PI value mapping:

a) have you moved the calue mapping from dev to next system ?

b) can you test the value mapping in the mapping itself ? (take the original payload of the message and do a test in the mapping)

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Michal,

the issue was solved, it was silly by me for not checking whether the change list is activated or not....and i havnt moved value mapping...to prd..but i changed it in prd itself...can we export value mapping to prd like we do for design objects? and the values in value mapping are taken at runtime...so i dont think we can get the final result by taking the payload and testing it in mapping..we have to check it in POSDW prd only...that is after the whole scenario is executed... thanks for your reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>can we export value mapping to prd like we do for design objects?

yes u can transport value mapping groups from one environment to another "Tools-export objects-value mapping group"...

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you Amit,

Regards,

kartz..