cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pass the prerequisites for Duet Enterprise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

i have set up a new SAP ERP 6.0 EhP5 ABAP Stack to use it in combination with my SharePoint 2010 Server.

I watched this video, to check all the prerequisites:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/d0ed1326-18fe-2d10-3799-ec24b7481c91&override...

But unfortunately im not able to pass the step mentioned on 39secs. I can call the transaction rz10. But then im not able to Display the DEFAULT profile. My error message is the following: Server iwdf7ytf_ID3_50 is not active - action cannot be executed.

I researched a bit and found out, that i need to import the profiles of the active server first. Utilities -> Import profiles -> Of active servers .

The log file says the following:

Unknown parameter system/type , a check cannot be performed. -->> in yellow 

And below.

Start_Program_00 , start profile
   WINA8MULEI5sapmntERPSYSprofileERPDVEBMGS00_WINA8MULE not found  -->> in red
Start_Program_02 , start profile
Start_Program_03 , start profile
Start_Program_04 , start profile

Is my installation faulty? Or do i havn't passed all after installation steps?

-->> rz03 shows me the following output:

Servername             Service   Status            Configuration alterts
WINA8MULEI5_ERP_00     DVEBMGS   Active            Instance not configured
iwdf7ytf_ID3_50                 Not active 

I hope someone can help me. Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Edited by: Christian Otto on Feb 7, 2012 9:41 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sounds to me like you uploaded a wrong kernel.... download the latest 7.20 kernel and try it again.

Also

Server iwdf7ytf_ID3_50 is not active

You must be using an IDES system... remove iwdf7ytf_ID3_50 from RZ04 and update the work process distribution of your new host, then go to RZ03 and activate by switching OM.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok slow down. It sounds easy but is so **** hard for me. Im not that sap pro like you.

Sounds to me like you uploaded a wrong kernel.... download the latest 7.20 kernel and try it again.

How is that possible? Which kernel i have to use?

My current system is: Win Server 2008R2 + MSSQL DB 2008 + IDES ECC 6.0 EhP5

You must be using an IDES system... remove iwdf7ytf_ID3_50 from RZ04 and update the work process distribution of your new host, then go to RZ03 and activate by switching OM.

Ok. I managed to delete the instance. Then i have added the instance again and klicked on "Instance -> Maintain Instance -> Work process distribution". Then called transaction RZ03 and tried to choose a new operation mode. But when i click on the instance, i can only choose "normalbetrieb -> normal operation" and the status is again "not active"

Hope you have some patience with me.

Thanks as usual.

Edited by: Christian Otto on Feb 7, 2012 12:58 PM

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My error message is the following: Server iwdf7ytf_ID3_50 is not active - action cannot be executed.

iwdf* is a SAP host most likely used to create the IDES system.... you need to remove any reference to this host.

RZ04 -> double click DAY OPMODE -> Click on the incorrect host and then go to Instance -> Delete entry

Now to update your current host details go to Settings -> based on current status -. existing instances -> set

Then go to RZ03 -> Control -> switch operation mode -> all servers.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again for your fast answer.

iwdf* is a SAP host most likely used to create the IDES system.... you need to remove any reference to this host.

RZ04 -> double click DAY OPMODE -> Click on the incorrect host and then go to Instance -> Delete entry

Now to update your current host details go to Settings -> based on current status -. existing instances -> set

I done this and had a blank table in the CCMS: Maintain Opteration Modes and Instances Menue. But when i want to set a new Instance i get the following information:

Applactionas server iwdf7ytf_ID3_50 does not respond.

Best regards.

// EDIT:

Maybe i missed something in the after configuration?

Is this guide here correct? http://www.saptechies.com/post-installation-steps-for-ecc-60/

Edited by: Christian Otto on Feb 7, 2012 1:17 PM