Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Redetermination while releasing credit block of a 3rd party order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The issue as is follows:-

I have a sales order, that is a third party order (PR created, the PO ..etc). The pricing is automatic, but can be edited in the condition screen of the sales order. Some times we maintian the price directly in the order (rarely the condition reocrds may not be existing), there are some manual conditios also, like insurance, transit charges ..etc. The issue happens when the sales order goes for a credit block.

We releases the credit block using VKM3, that moment the system crested the PR and re-determines the price. As I can see, the min condition, which I entered the price manually , change sback to ZERO (since the condtition reocrd is not maintained), but the manual conditions remains as it is.

Is there any way we can disable the price redetermination while releasing the credit block? Please let me know if you need more details.

Regards,

SAM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

The same Question you were posted in 2010, Oct and closed the thread with Answered Mark

and also in the same thread mentioned like Copy the Program for Pricing Type "C" and create a new code based on your

requirement under the Program and User exit which is mentioned in that thread

For your reference please check the Thread which you posted

[Re: System resets the sales order item price changes after save in VA02. |http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1685485]

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I had posted this earlier, but no the thread which you linked.

Eventhough I posted it earlier, it didn't satisfy the requirement at that point of time. But this time it is needed...

Regards,

SAM

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SAM,

According Note 396791 - Credit release of sales orders with third-party items, when you release, the the system determines the release value (VBAK-ABTBL). Check if any value of VBAP is changed and guess with userexit_new_pricing_vbap in MV45AFZB.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

Thank you very much for your valuable input.

Are you speaking about the field Credit Value (VBAK-AMBTL)? The issue here is some time we missthe base price condition. In that scenarios, normally we enter the price manually. When the system releases the credit block in VKM3, it again re-price the document and the condition we entered gets deleted....

Can we use "userexit_new_pricing_vbap in MV45AFZB" , but what kind of a logic we develop? since it is happening in credit check...

Regards,

SAM

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It looks you can use USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBAP in include MV45AFZB to control this behavior. The logic could be, during VKM*, don't carry out new pricing. You can discuss with you ABAP'er on exact coding.

Regards,

OK I take one step back now..The system does the repricing, because the when the credit release happens, the ATP check is carried out again and the quantities are reconfirmed. I assume in your case, when the sales order goes into credit hold, the confirmed quantity is set to zero. You can make the system keep it confirmed for third party sales orders and not pass the requirements to purchasing. Check the routine assigned in t.code OVB8, I assume now in your system, it could be assigned with 101. Change that to 1 and test. If you want the system behaves differently as per business requirement, then copy this routine 1 and create a new one in t.code VOFM for example 901 add additional coding, then reassign in OVB8. Check the results and update the forum. By this way I believe, you need not use any user exit.

Edited by: Shiva Ram on Feb 7, 2012 11:50 AM

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SAM,

Thinking with calm, I remember that this userexits is when we change data in the module-pool (in VA02 for instance). So, I think that it will not work. Other idea. see Note 701163 - Correction report pricing. Here, you have a custom report (ZZ_CORRECT_PRICING) that you can guess to call with a SUBMIT from the proper userexit. I'm not so sure, but for instance, using the userexit LVKMPFZ1 (see1464839 - How to customize credit control in transaction OVA8 using checks USER 1, USER 2 and USER 3). Perhaps, the best is encapsulate the SUBMIT in a function module called with the option IN UPDATE TASK. I 've never done it, but it's how I'd guess it.

If you need something else, please, let me know.

Regards

Eduardo

Edited by: E_Hinojosa on Feb 7, 2012 5:03 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Thank you very much for your suggestions.

As we have multiple company codes and we are changing this in theis point, will it affect any previously created orders?

OR, can we do something in pricing level like.. a new routine to retain the value even after the credit check? or raise a message with SAP?

Regards,

SAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have noticed one more bahaviour of the system, the moment the sales order goes for the credit block, the confirmed qty the the schedule line become '0' and the PR doesn't get generated. Whe the sales order gets released, the system deleted the line item and re-creates it with confirmed qty as 1. I think the re-pricing is happening because of this.

Can we find a way to make the confirmed qty as 1 even before the system goes for the credit block?

Regards,

SAM

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See Note 531793 - Execution of ATP when credit management is not approved. Guess with USEREXIT_AVAIL_CHECK_CREDIT to manage it.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAM,

As mentioned above, please check the program MV45AF0F_FCODE_KONB and try to change the GLOBAL_PRICING_TYPE field value. Hope it helps to change the pricing type.

Regards,

Satya

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check whether you can use value E -in the pricing type field in t.code V/08 against the pricing procedure. Note that this will impact all sales process if the same pricing procedure is used for all types of sales (regular, third party etc).

Regards,