cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Central SLD Information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have ERP, PI , BI and EP Systems out of which all are three system landscape. Can you please suggest the sld configuration for these systems. We also have a Solution Manager . Now my question is how to configure SLD in this Land scape . while installing all system i have choose configure local SLD.

While doing integration between PI and ECC , PI asked for SLD and includes ECC.

while doing EP with ECC EP there need to be created as SLD .

finally Salmon SLD configured .

here what is my central SLD ...

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

If you have chosen configure local SLD during installation and now you are using solman for SLD you can choose central SLD in Solman which would be better as suggested my michal in the above post.

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the typical config would be to use one central SLD based on your solman and connect all other systems to use this one

second good option would be to have one central SLD on solman and for all systems but have one local SLD just for PI systems (dev PI linked to DEV SLD, TEST PI to TEST SLD) and only PRD PI linked to solman's PRD SLD

this all depends on how complex your intergration landscape will be and is it allowed to connect dev system to prd (dev PI to PRD SLD) as some companies do not allow that

BTW

you can change the SLD config at any point in time - this is not any constant connection

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk